yeah they have some. Waxing Moon, (semi-waxed)leaden sky, sharp notations
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pics of Your Dry/Raw Denim Progress | Best Raw Denim Last post on 1/27/13 at 3:57pm in Dry Denim
- Meet the R&R members (with pics) Last post on 11/12/10 at 2:59pm in More Womens Jeans
- The Boots and Shoes thread (w/ PICS) Last post on 4/3/13 at 1:26am in Top Tier Fashion
- Picture Relation Thread Game Last post on 11/19/08 at 3:46pm in Chat
- This or that / Yay or nay? Last post on 11/13/10 at 10:01am in Top Tier Fashion
Dior 101 Everything You Wanted To Know About Diors
Edited on 6/7/10
Related Blog Posts
Nate Berkus in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 5/15/13 by Denim Blog
Jude Law in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 1/7/13 by Denim Blog
Justin Theroux in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 8/21/12 by Denim Blog
David Beckham in Dior Homme
Published on 10/24/11 by Denim Blog
Who Wore It Best: Dior Homme
Published on 10/4/11 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread - Page 232
Mij vs Mii
Mij= Made In Japan = looser upperblock, followed by tappering down from knee down to produce a pretty skinny fit
Mii = Made In Italy = tighter upperblock, followed by straight/slim cut from knee down
MiJ is ONLY superior in raw denim IMO
Mij and Mii are equivalent in washed denim (i actually prefer Mii in washed denim)
Mii inferior in raw denim IMO
Mii preferable to Mij in washed denim IMO
Your question should Mii be avoided?? If answer is yes, then say goodbye to all Jake washes, all UMC's, and quit possibly 70-80% of the denim Dior Homme makes.
Price wise...Mii's are Mij's are honestly very similar in pricing now. Back in the day there was significant differances...now its just marginal.
erm so what are these?
i really dunno much about it.
anybody gotten one of this by the way?
Its just another jake reissue....nothing special to be honest. The previous Jake issues of 2009 and 2011 were great. After that it honest became a somewhat different wash with a brownish tint/hue to it. Jake 07,09,11 still had the blue overtone.
What are peoples thoughts about dior jeans with 2 or 3% stretch in em? It seems like many models now have some stretch.
It is more comfortable wearing stretch jeans, but sometimes it's too thight around the thighs.
Do stretch jeans keep it's form better? Seems like my 100% cotton ones stretch out pretty bad, only when washed it returns back.
yeah Dior stretch keeps form like a champ
I got my Jake UMC in today. They are cool. They are darker color and they are much browner on the legs than Jakes from the previous seasons. Very cool. I bought a size 29 and they fit perfect
They may surely just be rerelease of Jake but they are a different color than the 2011 and the earlier versions, Ill post pics later
They are right in line with how the newer Jakes have been fitting. They are big compared to older model Jakes
any idea how much bigger the newer jakes run as compared to the older ones? 0.5cm bigger all over?
I don't get it with MII washes and their sizing, over time I owned 3 pairs of Jakes from last 3 season all in 17.5cm, and they all fit differently. Mij ones are more consistent if I compare my Ink me to Leaden Sky pretty much identical.
btw here is very good deal on 17.5cm leaden sky
Edited by qwerk - 7/29/12 at 6:57pm
I've been looking at the Jake under my car wash on luisaviaroma and want to purchase them but I'm a bit iffy on the sizing.
I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions?
I purchased a pair of washed MII's in Hong Kong last summer and they look like this http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg69/scaled.php?server=69&filename=diors.jpg&res=landing
They are size 31 and they fit quite perfectly. Not too tight, and I don't quite need a belt with it.
If it helps I also have a pair of APC New Cures that are also size 31, but still too tight after 2 years of wear.
I was thinking either 31 or 32 for the Jake UMCs-- what do you guys think?
Sorry for the question but do anyone know where I can sell or change my Jake a/w 2011. I have them on size 30 (worn only one time) and I need size 29, but I don´t know where I can sell them for a reasonable price or change for another but in size 29.
Thank you for your answer
I could lost a little amount of money compared with the money I paid, but the most important is to get the right size. So I would like to know a place where there are dior fans in which sell the jeans or change for size 29.
Thank you again.
- › Tepphar NE 800 B 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › I'm a skinny guy and im looking for a really dark blue classic... 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › dpman in the house 9 hours ago
- › Is it possible to have a Permanent bruise?? 10 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Thavar 816k 10 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Normal Jeans 11 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Authentic black destroyed luster ? 14 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism