glad you received them and like them. Its funny to think that the pair you have wasnt even brown enough for me! DH and the low rear rise is surely hard to get used to but as long as you wear long enough shirts it looks fine! Also, be sure to not buy all size 30 for future DH purchases because remember that this wash ran large compared to most DH (the 19cm doesnt run as large as the 17.5. I needed a 28 in the 17.5 and 29 in the 19cm. Thats the reason I could never wore the pair I sold you. They fit too large
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pics of Your Dry/Raw Denim Progress | Best Raw Denim Last post on 8/13/13 at 1:46am in Dry Denim
- Meet the R&R members (with pics) Last post on 11/12/10 at 2:59pm in More Womens Jeans
- The Boots and Shoes thread (w/ PICS) Last post on 11/23/14 at 7:55am in Top Tier Fashion
- Picture Relation Thread Game Last post on 11/19/08 at 3:46pm in Chat
- This or that / Yay or nay? Last post on 11/13/10 at 10:01am in Top Tier Fashion
Dior 101 Everything You Wanted To Know About Diors
Last edited: 6/7/10
Related Blog Posts
The Denim Suit by Dior Homme
Published on 7/7/14 by Denim Blog
Justin Theroux in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 4/11/14 by Denim Blog
Weekend Going Out Look: Dior Homme 17.5cm in Plum
Published on 1/23/14 by Denim Blog
Jude Law in Dior Homme Corduroy Jeans
Published on 10/29/13 by Denim Blog
Nate Berkus in Dior Homme Jeans
Published on 5/15/13 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread - Page 228
If these fit in a 30, I'm wondering if I should go 31 or 32 for raws, claws, mulholland, umc, etc. If I can even find them! I'm totally sold on Dior though. No going back now.
Help with what? Ruining them? Maybe if they're raw.
Thanks. Yeah - think a 30 might be a little big.
Here's the link if anyone else is interested. Indigo clawmark for GBP 215 (+GBP 10 shipping) / USD 340 (+shipping) in 30 or 34
Also MiI raw for GBP 138 in 31 / 32 / 33 + some other DH on sale.
Man, im interested in those methods, can you explain some (here or pm), im the same height, thanks !
Is this jake? And it's 17 or 19 cm?
Should be fine. Have been picking up the odd item from them now and then for the past decade.
Do you guys know which wash these are?
Also, any good experiences with this website? Looks legit but I don't know.
I read a few sketchy reviews about them. They seem to have a HUGE inventory.
This is after I have worn them a few times and they have given a little at the waist. The waist started out at 15.5" aligned. Now it has stretched to 16.5, thigh: 10.25, rise 9.5, inseam 37.5, leg opening 7.25. The leg opening is suprisingly larger than the 28's. The 28 I owned had a leg opening of 16.5 or 17 if I remember correctly. Having it go up to 18.5 in one size is odd but maybe it is due to different seasons or something
i know you guys think hemming DH jeans is capital offense...but if i go to Dior directly for hemming what length should i go for knowing im 5'6 ? Im ok with how jeanetic jeans stacks but i believe he is 5'9 or so
DH gets shorter in length as you go down the size spectrum. a 29 should be longer than 28 and 28 longer than 27, etc. It depends on what size you wear but maybe get them reduced by a couple inches or maybe three
haha..then no luck cause im wearing bigger sizes on top of it, my pair of dh jeans right now is a washed MII sz32, and i just bought a washed MIJ sz33 (i asked for measurements). My MII sz32 right now is 38" long at inseam...im thinking about removing 2.5" inches, does that sounds fair ?
Edit ADD : btw i feel like my pair is maybe 0,5cm loose at the thighs, i got them recently they are pre-owned and i havent washed them yet, im thinking maybe soaking them could be a good idea
Edited by BsGg - 6/17/12 at 1:01pm
Tempted to get these, but 33 is probably way too big.
It's 08 or 09 and they look hemmed.
yes, they are hemmed, it's in Q and A section.
It's UMC 09', it's dark blue and white paint spots but defintely hemmed...there are no paint spots left on the lower legs and the guy says "altered only a few centimeters"....I would say pass on them unless you want them badly. I admit those are more rare as time goes by but it's not a reason to jump on the first pair you see, even more when they have been altered like that.
I guess you can reproduce the paint spots yourself, it's not that hard.
I was able to reproduce the dirt on the thighs of my "As Good As New" after I washed them....so throwing some paint spots on the jeans shouldn't be too hard hehehe ;)
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 7 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Tepphar 833Y question: how does it compare to other tepphars in... 9 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jeans VINTAGE mod. SAFADO 804K W31/L.34 (NEW WITH TAGS) 16 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jeans VINTAGE mod. TIMMEN 8AT W31/L34- used - 16 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jeans VINTAGE mod. SAFADO 886P W33/L32 - USED - 16 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 day, 20 hours ago
- › THAVAR 802K pics 1 day, 20 hours ago
- › BNWOT Tepphar 838V 29/32 - this wash run larger than usual on 1... 2 days, 11 hours ago
- › Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans KROOLEY 801N W32 L32 2 days, 23 hours ago
- › Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans NEW-TEPPHAR-NE 600V size 32 2 days, 23 hours ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Christian Louboutin since of you I am no...
- › greatest models of Louboutin Shoes is known
- › increasing output on the Fitflop Sale muscles...
- › Elasticity boots are the perfect Fitflop Sandals
- › Prom Dress Shopping For Juniors
- › Fitflops have to consider while acquiring any...
- › nike free 5.0 betydeligt tiltrækning
- › parajumpers sale distinct about mens
- › fitflops shoes wholesome
- › billige nike free komfort i modsætning