or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Dior Jeans › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread - Page 222

post #5526 of 6296

I think the guy has a 30 too but I doubt you can pull that off either. They run large. I could get away with a 28 in the 19cm cut

post #5527 of 6296

UMC 07 for yesterday

IMG_3488.jpgIMG_3480.jpg

and for today, 05 waxed blue clawmarks

hector 2-1.jpghector 2-3.jpg

as you guys know, i'm a newbie for DIOR homme. what do you guys think bout them? keep them or sell them?

post #5528 of 6296

no question keep them. They both fit you great. I love those waxed. they are stunning jeans.

post #5529 of 6296

i can't imagine how dope they will be on you!! but the price can't be low if they are in better condition than mine. mine are kindda battered. so all i wanna do is do everything i can do with them and make them more shabby as they're shabby right now lol

post #5530 of 6296

Can someone please ID me diors. ref # 0h31j0521600

Would be very grateful if someone can tell me what wash is it.

post #5531 of 6296

Hey, any sizing tips to follow when getting jake 17.5s?

 

Thanks

post #5532 of 6296
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmike View Post

Can someone please ID me diors. ref # 0h31j0521600

Would be very grateful if someone can tell me what wash is it.

 

Under my Truck Drill or Under MY track drill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digs View Post

Hey, any sizing tips to follow when getting jake 17.5s?

 

Thanks

Well it depends on which season you are buying

post #5533 of 6296

hi, been thinking of getting another pair of diors and just this morning, got a promo code from lvr which helps....

 

so now, I'm looking for advice on what to get

 

basically i own only a pair of size 29 mij 19cm. my true waist is 30. i don't have the opportunity to wear jeans to work thus 1-2 times a week for the past 4 months. but each wear is roughly about 10 hours.

 

My calves are not exactly very thin due to my marathon training.

 

i'm looking at the jakes 19 or 17.5 cm or the black super slenders.....so which one should i be getting and at what size base on my true waist ot 30....

 

thanks !

post #5534 of 6296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond Cheong View Post

hi, been thinking of getting another pair of diors and just this morning, got a promo code from lvr which helps....

 

so now, I'm looking for advice on what to get

 

basically i own only a pair of size 29 mij 19cm. my true waist is 30. i don't have the opportunity to wear jeans to work thus 1-2 times a week for the past 4 months. but each wear is roughly about 10 hours.

 

My calves are not exactly very thin due to my marathon training.

 

i'm looking at the jakes 19 or 17.5 cm or the black super slenders.....so which one should i be getting and at what size base on my true waist ot 30....

 

thanks !

wait you got a code this morning? these bastards! i want my code! wth?!??!

post #5535 of 6296

did anyone else get a code that wont be using it? I will pay whoever to let me use their code and LVR account. You can change the PW to let me in and then change it back once I complete my order. Let me know. Thanks

post #5536 of 6296
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

wait you got a code this morning? these bastards! i want my code! wth?!??!

 

yup i got a code this morning singapore time 7.15 am which was like 7 hours ago. so maybe yours will come lateR?

post #5537 of 6296

i hope!

post #5538 of 6296

thanks a lot jeanetic.

Just one more thing, jeans I plan to buy (0h31j0521600) are 19cm. I did the research and didn't find under my track drill in F19. Are these for sure UMTD? Seller uploaded crappy pics but it looks like UMTD indeed. Just not sure about this 19cm :/


Edited by justmike - 5/25/12 at 1:33am
post #5539 of 6296

Are these still 20% codes, or are there 30% codes yet (as last season)?

 

I got a 20% code a weekend or two ago, but no 30%.

post #5540 of 6296
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmike View Post

thanks a lot jeanetic.

Just one more thing, jeans I plan to buy (0h31j0521600) are 19cm. I did the research and didn't find under my track drill in F19. Are these for sure UMTD? Seller uploaded crappy pics but it looks like UMTD indeed. Just not sure about this 19cm :/

im not sure. let me see the pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immoraliste View Post

Are these still 20% codes, or are there 30% codes yet (as last season)?

 

I got a 20% code a weekend or two ago, but no 30%.

i got NO code :(

post #5541 of 6296

@Jeanteic

2360588993.jpg

 

2360588993_1.jpg2360588993_2.jpg2360588993_3.jpg2360588993_4.jpg

 

any ideas? look similar to UMT(D) but I was a bit far from Diors for last 2 years ;]

post #5542 of 6296

do these look worthy of getting another pair of them??

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

post #5543 of 6296
Justmike, I do believe those are either UMT or UMTD.

Marcus, those are incredible. However I don't think you need a 3rd pair! Buy a different pair! Try elastine jakes you may end up liking them!
post #5544 of 6296
I love your skinny legs. They are skinnier than mine
post #5545 of 6296

you mean mine?? if you did, NOPE!! yours are much skinnier!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't buy the third pair XDD i will be satisfied just owning two pairs so i can break into one of them without worrying getting them dirty. i'm actually saving some money so i can be the first one there if someone is selling some INK MEs in sz27. so after the second pair of UMCs, i'll be waiting for INK MEs (very possibly for a really really really long time) and i'll stop buying until i find INK MEs. it's gonna be a long long wait haha

post #5546 of 6296

yeah, i will try jakes on today, but i don't think i can take pics cuz like i said, the shop keepers there  are JERKS haha.

and what i meant there was that i wanna know if you think i made the right decision of getting the second pair of those judging from my fit pics. so.. what do you think?

post #5547 of 6296

for sure they fit great. I wouldnt buy two of the same wash personally. Not unless it was Jake since Jakes look blue or brown. id buy the brown to complement the blue. 

post #5548 of 6296
Thanks:) if they're broken due to heavily use, then that'll be a great pity cuz currently there are VERY FEW of them for sell, not to mention 3 or 5 years later. Especially F17.5 cuz they were only sold in Japan and they fit me comfortably. I think that's the reason I'm getting the 2nd pair of them. Anyway, Jakes to you is just like UMCs to me lol. That can prolly explain anything
post #5549 of 6296
Hello guys, if there is "stretch" on the silver tag which is hanged on the back of DIORs, then there are elastane in them right?
post #5550 of 6296

yessir. Elastine or some other stretch material like with super slenders

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Dior Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Dior Jeans › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread