or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › I peed on my Ipod today :(
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I peed on my Ipod today :( - Page 2

post #26 of 75
That's funny... I never had a phone/ipod fall into a toilet, but I did once drop a full pack of cigarettes into a toilet (when I still smoked, in college) and for that one brief moment i was like "should I just retrieve them?" Needless to say, I cut my losses...
post #27 of 75
I guess I'm simpleminded because I find a guy who dropped his ipod in the toilet while pissing funny.

Gosh, what am I going to do now because I'm so simpleminded?! I guess I won't be able to complete these organic chemistry reactions now -- and it's due tomorrow too! Eep!

Grow up and learn to laugh at things, be glad you didn't drop your ipod in the toilet. And don't pull the "it's people like you that's making this country the shit show it's turning into." Why don't you go do something about it, stop pimping out your car or whatever that ridiculous thread was and donate that money to a charity or go do some work to make this country less of a "shit show."
post #28 of 75
Luckee: Nicely scripted!!!

Hehe!!
post #29 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by notfrostyjosh View Post
my roommate pissed himself while sleeping in his girlfriends bed once. didnt wake her up when he realized it either. ive done some pretty whack stuff involving urine but i cant compete with that.
hee hee!!!!!!!
post #30 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malencontreux View Post
I guess I'm simpleminded because I find a guy who dropped his ipod in the toilet while pissing funny.
Guess you are. Sucks to be you.
post #31 of 75
My best friend dropped his camera batteries in the toilet when taking a pisser. He was changing his batteries and was completely wasted. Instead of taking the batteries out of the toilet he flushed them.

Moral of the story, do not change batteries in anything when completely inebriated
post #32 of 75
Life should be humorous. I find this hilarious. I sure as hell would have told everyone I knew about this. And I also would have grabbed it out of the toilet, too, even if I did take a shit or piss...I always tell people mindless stories about random shit. It usually makes people smile, and that is what I love to see. People smiling. It warms my heart, as well as theirs.

Life is too short to take seriously. So laugh! Have fun! Whether it be hanging out with friends and family, or telling stories about how you destroyed your electronics with your bodily fluids.

post #33 of 75
^^^ aww <3
post #34 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebop View Post
I was in the bathroom stall today takin' a piss and next thing i know *plop* goes my ipod into the toilet along with the headphones... i was quite shocked and embarrassed at the same time. So i took it out and washed it. Luckily I was the only one in the washroom at the time. Surprisingly it still worked for about 2 hours after it was drenched in my urine and water..

I'm gonna have a hell of a time explaining why my ipod doesn't work to the apple employees

Has anything like this happened to anyone elses ipod/camera or any other device?
Would you mind changing your nickname to PEEbob ?
post #35 of 75
Thread Starter 
Haha, naw this was a one time deal. I doubt i'll be pissing on my future ipod purchases
post #36 of 75
I have also a pee story ! But, naaaaah, i can't tell it... Because of moral scruples
post #37 of 75
Thread Starter 
PM
post #38 of 75
haha u peed on your ipod?! Dude, that is freakin awesome. just dont do it again because that would just make you an idiot.
LL
post #39 of 75
I've done a similar thing, except the piss was a rain puddle. I washed it off and waited 36 hours to turn it on... Worked just fine!
post #40 of 75
Since we're sharing pissing stories... I once knew a guy who got drunk, when it was really cold, pissed on himself the keep warm... only to realize it made him even colder... not smart
post #41 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova View Post
Since we're sharing pissing stories... I once knew a guy who got drunk, when it was really cold, pissed on himself the keep warm... only to realize it made him even colder... not smart
omg...lol
post #42 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2venus View Post
I've done a similar thing, except the piss was a rain puddle. I washed it off and waited 36 hours to turn it on... Worked just fine!
very true. things like cell phones and mp3 players etc just need to be laid out (even in a bag of real white rice) for approx 48hrs & they usually will come out just fine! If you try and turn it on right away (which most people will do) it fries the circuit board and you can say goodbye to it.

I dunno about peeing on your ipod though...a, it's been in the toilet & c, you peed on it. I would definitely get a new one.
post #43 of 75
Since we're talking about pissing...I think I have a good story...though it doesn't involve electronics...

When I was a little kid, I wet the bed. When my brother was a little kid, he was afraid of the dark. We were only about a year apart, so to solve my brother's problem, he'd always wonder into my room and go to sleep with me so he wouldn't be alone, and then wouldn't be scared. The problem with that was that I always fell asleep before him, so he was always scared even when he came in to sleep with me. He was a pretty bright little kid though, and he realized that when I wet my bed, I woke up and cried...and I did it so loud that not only did I wake up, but so did my parents. Then the whole house was up again, and he wouldn't be afraid anymore.

So, I'd fall asleep, he'd get scared, and to solve the problem, he'd pull the covers back, PEE on me, cover me back up and pretend to go to sleep, just waiting for me to wake up and scream.

Pretty good (nasty) pee story, you say? It gets better.

I didn't even know he used to do this. I always thought I had wet the bed. Then when we were in HIGH SCHOOL at a party, he decides to bust out this story in front of our friends (yes, we went to the same parties and had the same friends. We're close.). THAT was when/where I found out. I was SO embarrassed.
post #44 of 75
Here's another pee story,

I was about 10, my brother 13, he was a bossy SOB(and a lot bigger than me), so he told me to go get him some water before bed. I had enough of his crap, so I pissed in a cup. He took a BIG sip and spit it every where. Oh man, he was really mad and hit me pretty hard, but it was so worth it because he never asked for many favors again.
post #45 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateantonie View Post
Here's another pee story,

I was about 10, my brother 13, he was a bossy SOB(and a lot bigger than me), so he told me to go get him some water before bed. I had enough of his crap, so I pissed in a cup. He took a BIG sip and spit it every where. Oh man, he was really mad and hit me pretty hard, but it was so worth it because he never asked for many favors again.
this is hilarious lol +1
post #46 of 75
...
post #47 of 75
I have a sister and she is almost five years younger than me. When we were growing up....we got a few spankings (always Mom saying this hurts me more than it does you and always entertaining for the sibling who did not get caught). One afternoon my sis Katherine had done something that had gotten her into major trouble and Mom had Kat bent over her knee and she was getting her "behind wore out". Anyway Katherine pissed on Mom and the floor and all I could do was point and laugh at her. Katherine was mad/embarrassed and I asked her what in the world she was thinking and her response was "the cat pushed me into the mud puddle". I could not even respond b/c the excuse was so far fetched and endearing. We still get laughs over this to this day(or at least I do....I think she is still a little embarrassed).
post #48 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by notfrostyjosh View Post
my roommate pissed himself while sleeping in his girlfriends bed once. didnt wake her up when he realized it either. ive done some pretty whack stuff involving urine but i cant compete with that.
hmmm one of my friends had her boyfriend piss himself while sleeping in her bed. she broke up with him for, apparently, a different reason two weeks later.
post #49 of 75
I've got a pretty good one. One night my cousin had a party at her house and everyone was wasted, so I decide to light up a joint. I pass it to my cousin who passed it to her husband who had never really smoked before I guess. So some time goes by and I hear my cousin asking people if anyone had seen her husband. So she goes around the house looking for him and finally finds him in the restroom passed out on the floor...turns out he urinated AND pooped on himself!! ICK!
Needless to say I never smoked him out again!
post #50 of 75
Quote:
So she goes around the house looking for him and finally finds him in the restroom passed out on the floor...turns out he urinated AND pooped on himself!!
THAT guy knows how to fuckin' party
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › I peed on my Ipod today :(