or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › help me find sexy !birthday dress
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

help me find sexy !birthday dress - Page 2

post #26 of 95
maybe i was wrong when i said it was for hookers only. i suppose a stripper could wear it as well...
post #27 of 95
So sorry to hear of your miscarriage. Hope you are healing.
Have a wonderful birthday!!!
post #28 of 95
go to vegas... miami or los angeles and you'll see outfits like this all over. they really aren't as big of a deal as some people make them out to be.

this is for going out to a club not going to the grocery store.
post #29 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_az View Post
i don't think just because a dress is tiny or not really someones taste you all should make comments like it would only be worn by a hooker or the person wearing it probably has vd.

seems a little harsh.
you're absolutely right.

however, the fact remains that said dress IS a hooker's dress....


it's not the size of it that's the issue. it's also not the fact that if the straps were lace it'd be considerd trashy lingerie....it's the gaudy zebra+lace / weird patch thing that's the problem. it looks like the girl was a stripper and she spent all her $1 bills on blow for the night so she decided to make her own dress out of her stage gear.

EDIT: it's interesting that you say vegas, miami, and la as places to see these dresses.... i mean those are the 3 us cities with the highest concentration of HOOKERS
post #30 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_az View Post
i don't think just because a dress is tiny or not really someones taste you all should make comments like it would only be worn by a hooker or the person wearing it probably has vd.

seems a little harsh.
I fully agree with you and consider that dress to be hot/10.
post #31 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg x its kristen View Post
... i forgot that i havent been on here in a long time.
i actualy had a miscarriage.. i was depressed and went MIA. not something i like to talk about. but just letting you know im not pregnant and wearin a short dress like that around.
sorry to hear that.

is that you in the avatar? i think you can do so much better than that dress that you posted...which i think for your bday is kind of trashy and cheap. i'd class it up on a day like that.

just my opinion though
post #32 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_az View Post
i don't think just because a dress is tiny or not really someones taste you all should make comments like it would only be worn by a hooker or the person wearing it probably has vd.

seems a little harsh.
This advice is coming from an individual who once described herself as a member of the "ho train." Take it as you will.
post #33 of 95
this is so random but
i love her hair!
post #34 of 95
Happy Birthday omfg x its kristen
post #35 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar View Post
This advice is coming from an individual who once described herself as a member of the "ho train." Take it as you will.
my gosh,..you really need to get something new to say. you just keep on saying the same crap.

and that was from a tv show where the writers made up the characters.

see, that was not my real personality unlike you where being an total asshole is your real life personality.

you want to act like such a bad ass on the web but in real life i bet you are one wimpy mother f***er.

i bet that wouldn't dare say half the crap you do in person that you do on here!!


edit:

just so everyone knows what the attention whore known as avatar likes to keep repeating about the ho train thing here ya go.

for a few months i was on wwe the wresting show. i came out the the ring with a guy and his character was to be a pimp. i one one of his girls and came out to cheer him on and get involved with the fights.

that was it....

it was a fun job that paid $5,000-$6,000 a month for me walking out to the ring for 10 minutes a week if even that.

i got the boot after not wanting to wrestle hard core and do serious matches..that stuff really does hurt.

kristin sorry to go OT btw...
post #36 of 95
hahahaah a lot of things cross my minds in regards to avatar but for some reason "bad ass" just never crossed my mind. maybe because im just that king of the jungle.

in tuscaloosa that dress might not fly but in LA/Vegas thats probably what you need to be wearing to get "in da club" without greasing the bouncers a couple grand.
post #37 of 95
Gosh I see plenty of college girls wearing dresses like that and going out. Much worse in fact. Didn't realize it was a big deal. I personally could never pull it off but if you can, I think that's great.
post #38 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopprncs View Post
Gosh I see plenty of college girls wearing dresses like that and going out.
The only time I see college age girls wearing a dress like that around here is halloween.
post #39 of 95
And K ~ you are too pretty to wear a dress like that. Please reconsider.
post #40 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_az View Post
my gosh,..you really need to get something new to say. you just keep on saying the same crap.

and that was from a tv show were the writers made up the characters.

see, that was not my real personality unlike you where being an total asshole is your real life personality.

you want to act like such a bad ass on the web but in real life i bet you are one wimpy mother f***er.

i bet that wouldn't dare say half the crap you do in person that you do on here!!
"I AM a bad ass Bit** ! Do you have a last wish ?"

"I... I....I want... I want..."

"STOP ! Don't say anything ! Brandy or Jack Daniels ?"

"FUCK YOU !!!!!!"

"Hohohohohoh *EvilLaugh*

.......


post #41 of 95
^^ omg...is that avatar?!!! sure looks like him LOL
post #42 of 95
i think its some german actor that looks just like him
post #43 of 95
You're young and hot, wear it while you still can. You only live once.
post #44 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_az View Post
blah blah blah
holy TL; DR. stop fucking drinking and write something coherent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The Godfather character was constantly surrounded by "Hos" – usually girls from local strip clubs.
lol!
post #45 of 95
Wow avatar you are being a jerk.
post #46 of 95
I don't think the dresses are slutty. You're only a slut if you put out -- but then again, who cares if you have random sex. It's your life, it's your body and there's a thing called moral relativity...

Besides, those dresses are nothing compared to what I see girls wear around campus. I swear once Tuesday hits and the theme parties are announced, you will see some of those most raunchiest outfits you could ever imagine. Who ever imagined a "Toga" was a strip of fabric over your nipples and a 5 inch skirt? Or a "Jungle party" involves a leopard print lingerie and teased + crimped hair and a pound of glitter on your decolette?

Anyways getting back to the thread, those Sky dresses are fucking HOT! Holy shit, if I saw girls wear that I would give them a second look... and probably approach them, buy them coffee and hit on them in a non-creepy "I-don't-want-to-hook-up-with-you-because-I-like-other-men-like-you-but-let's-be-bff-cuz-you're-so-fine-mmmkay?"
post #47 of 95
hey avatar you giant jackass, wwe came to a wrestling school i was at and that's where they hired me from and also Victoria the other girl that is still on the show.


but YOU should already know this because you keep looking up my name on the net!!

like i said before, just because i TOTALLY blew you off when you tried to be friends don't get your ass all in a bunch now!!
post #48 of 95
yeah, i was being sooooo sincere right then. keep fighting the good fight. chyna did totally kick your ass in that shower scene.
post #49 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar View Post
yeah, i was being sooooo sincere right then. keep fighting the good fight. chyna did totally kick your ass in that shower scene.
boy, see you sure do seem to know a lot about me and what i did on the show right?

she was not in the shower scene at all. and it was called acting when chyna and i did that scene..



thatnks for your comments though..you just keep on looking like an idiot.

i know IRL you get no attention so you have to grab it here while you can.
post #50 of 95
Interesting how my life must be so pathetic and terrible for posting on HF/AF/DNA, when you are certainly around just as much to tell me how pathetic I am for being on as much as you!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › help me find sexy !birthday dress