Some good tips to offer the buyer;
- Take clear close ups of the tags and markings of the bag and make sure you watermark them
- Make sure the pictures are crisp and clear
- Indicate the exact condition of the bag, honesty is the best policy
- Offer a Authenticity Guarantee within a certain time period
- Provide a copy of the original receipt to the buyer
Some good tips for yourself
- Protect yourself from bait and switches from buyers by placing some sort of security tag on your bag to keep track of it
- Only ship to confirm addresses and always use the best shipping options which includes tracking, signature and insurance
- Finally, keep all copies of the transactions
Just some tips I've learned along the way.
And for images, try uploading the pictures on photobucket.com and then copy n paste the simple html tags they provide to post it up!
Hope that helps and Good luck! =)