LOL WTF are those baller jeans
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What did you buy today? (with PICS) Last post on 8/7/13 at 5:48am in Chat
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- How do you tell if the TRs are Men or Women jeans? Last post on 11/30/10 at 2:16pm in True Religion Jeans
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Reese Witherspoon in Paige Skyline Ankle in Beachwood
Published on 10/30/13 by Denim Blog
Reese Witherspoon in Current/Elliott Jacket & Paige Jacob Skinny Jeans
Published on 9/20/13 by Denim Blog
Kate Middleton in Paige Ankle Peg Skyline in Black
Published on 9/2/13 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? - Page 6post #126 of 1591/24/11 at 8:14pmpost #127 of 1593/9/11 at 5:47pmpost #128 of 1594/12/11 at 12:58pmpost #129 of 1594/28/11 at 10:43pmpost #130 of 1594/29/11 at 12:07am
I am really starting to fall for Diesels. I mean they are just classic. They are the originals IMO. They know how to make quality denim. I still love my Rock & Republics but Diesels are it at the moment.
I love hudsons (langport is my favorite cut) but I own 3 pair and after you have 2 pair you have them all. They need to figure out a way to diversify.post #131 of 1595/8/11 at 12:20pm
Lol I love that this post got sheet on as soon as it was put up. But I have to agree. I have a few pairs of AE jeans I'll wear over my diesel's any day of the week. Especially when its sandal time of the year. Sry all you die hard Designer fans. AE has some really great jeans to.post #132 of 1595/8/11 at 12:55pm
Well my once favorite Designer jeans, Rock & Republic, are no longer going to be considered premium denim! Since Vf Corp has signed rr's life away to be sold EXCLUSIVELY at Khols(a much lower price point), I guess RR is no longer my favorite designer jeans. Diesels have steadied into first place and then second are True Religions, and third are AG's and then fourth are Nudie's, fifth are Hudsons, and sixth are Joe's Jeans.post #133 of 1595/25/11 at 2:46pmpost #134 of 1595/25/11 at 8:16pm
Big Star is hardly considered designer. Designer jeans run a lot higher of a price point than Big Star. Big star is the second worst attempt at copying True Religions that I've seen. Second only to Rock Revival. Atleast Big Star is made in the USA(Rock Revivals are made in China). They are very inexpensive I'll give you that, but hey are really tacky.post #135 of 1596/1/11 at 6:55ampost #136 of 1596/1/11 at 9:25ampost #137 of 1596/1/11 at 10:02am
Forgot if I mentioned these (and my browser's lagging so it would take awhile to look) but I have a pair of Denim for Immortality and love them. I've been looking for another pair since...I think they were only made for a year or two, so they're hard to come by, but I got lucky at a secondhand shop and scored some in my size a couple years ago. They're great for curvy girls.post #138 of 1596/1/11 at 10:09ampost #139 of 1596/1/11 at 10:41ampost #140 of 1596/15/11 at 1:53ampost #141 of 1597/17/11 at 1:42pmpost #142 of 1597/17/11 at 2:55pmpost #143 of 1597/17/11 at 3:25pmpost #144 of 1597/18/11 at 11:32ampost #145 of 1597/18/11 at 11:41ampost #146 of 1597/18/11 at 5:59pm
Up until about 1 month ago, I was a huge True Religion and AG fan, however, I just bought 2 different washes of G Star Fender Skinny and they are the sexiest jeans I have ever owed. They are so hot, they're the only jeans I want to wear. Nothing else compares to the way the fit and they rock. Please note, they run small. I am a solid 24 and I size up 1 size in these and they fit perfect. I recommend these to EVERYONE.post #147 of 1597/20/11 at 8:05pm
Hmm, I guess I never posted on this thread. All I own at this point is Diesel, Dsquared2, and Dior Homme. D2 is definitely my favorite denim brand right now, both the washes and the fits are excellent. Diesel has some excellent washes that are about on par with D2, but D2's fits are quite a bit better IMO.post #148 of 1597/20/11 at 8:21pm
I am loving Diesel more and more as I go. I dont even want to wear any true religion anymore. I do just to justify spending the money I did but eventually I am going to sell off all of my Trues and buy a bunch of Diesels and eventually a pair of DH. I just dont know where to get a good deal on DH. Also does anyone have any experience with PRPS? I think I would like their jeans a lot.post #149 of 1598/24/11 at 2:07am
I've just come across these Rum Denim jeans- http://www.frenchconnection.com/product/Man+Collections+Jeans/54BI6/Rum+Denim+Jeans.htm I think they'll look good on me although I have to say I think they could have chosen a better model, and better shoes/boots to set them off. They're at the upper end of my price range, but I am tempted to get them for an end of Summer present to cheer myself up (seems like it's been raining in London for the last Month!!).
On a related issue, I'm not sure what defines "Designer" jeans. All jeans, even cheap ones imported, must be designed somewhere along the line. I guess it just means Expensive?? Or are there what you would call designer jeans that are cheaP Lol!post #150 of 1598/24/11 at 6:32am
yeah designer jeans are basically just speaking of a price point. I think once jeans go around the $200 and over price point they'd be considered designer. Also, your link doesnt work.
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Good Finds on YOOX 45 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Diesel Thavar 888p 29x32 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Anyone has THAVAR 839G? 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 5 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Regionally limited jeans of DIESEL 17 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 18 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Gustin #79 Loomstate // 13.5 oz // Slim Cut // 1 year (2 soaks, 0... 23 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Great Finds on Ebay 1 day, 3 hours ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Summer Essentials: 8 Wardrobe Must-haves This...
- › The benefits of using virgin hair extensions
- › Exactly what Helps make Wild hair Vitamin...
- › Come and Enjoy Bleach Game on PC
- › Human Hair Extensions Can Sharing You...
- › Atmosphere as well as your current hair...
- › Curly hair Expansions and even hair developments
- › Managing Your Own Squad in Football Planet
- › New hairstyle 2015 with hair extensions
- › Football Dreams will Come True in FOOTBALL...