or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

POST PICS OF YOUR COLLLECTION! - Page 3

post #51 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hil357
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve everyones collections!!!!!
LOL. Me toooooo! I keep ooh'ing & aah'ing when I see a new picture, which is probably not good because it makes me want yet another pair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyL
The citizens have blue crystals on them. I bought them from Raychilly and she bought them from seizethedenim who crystalized them themselves. They are so pretty!
How pretty! You know what, I think 'sexjeansandrocknroll' and 'seizethedenim' were/are the same people. I saw a lot of their auctions awhile back & noticed that their photos & descriptions were very similar, if not the same. 'sexjeansandrocknroll' was the person who sold me my studded pink a's, which i NOW know had to have been personalized by them.
post #52 of 98
How pretty! You know what, I think 'sexjeansandrocknroll' and 'seizethedenim' were/are the same people. I saw a lot of their auctions awhile back & noticed that their photos & descriptions were very similar, if not the same. 'sexjeansandrocknroll' was the person who sold me my studded pink a's, which i NOW know had to have been personalized by them.


OOOOH glad to know that. I love when someone customized jeans and I love those crystal citizens, and I know they sold authentics. Also the Halloween pic is fine. He's probably loving everyone seeing that pic. He's doing it again tonight for another contest. He's won $1500 so far in contest as Christina Faguilera. Oh and he just told me to add that he's straight. LOL like that matters.
post #53 of 98
Quote:
How do you highlight what someone else says??
post #54 of 98
nevermind I think i got it now.......
post #55 of 98
hey moon....what jeans are on the bottom row the second ones in from the right? j
post #56 of 98
Hi Jaime,

They're Paige Premium Denim in Laurel Canyon, with silk patches (I think clean wash). I got them at Nordstrom -- they were an impulse buy and I hadn't even tried Paiges before. After I bought them, I looked them up online, and although the price is the same, my pair looks much more intricate than the ones on websites. I noticed that all the pairs at Nordstrom were super variable and I picked the patchiest, most embroider-iest one.

They've got patches on both knees, custom embroidery, patches on back of the thighs, on the back pockets, AND front pockets. They also fit wonderfully, as Paige always does. I've gotten more compliments in one day from these than I have with any other jean. Mostly..."wow, cool patches," and "wow, nice butt!"

I could go on and on about these. They are my FAVORITE pair right now, next to my felt pocket Antik.

Andrea
post #57 of 98
PS - I just looked them up on Ebay (for the heck of it), and none of them look anywhere near as awesome as the ones at Nordstrom. It's like the Ebay ones have 10% of the custom patches and zero embroidery. Hmm.
post #58 of 98
my collection...looking for a pair of COH to add to it...

post #59 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinshil
my collection...looking for a pair of COH to add to it...

oops, attached wrong picture...
post #60 of 98
thanks andrea. I live 2 hours away from thew closest department store....i know its dreadful.....how would you say the laurel canyons fit compared to other brands, like 7famk, coh, yanuk....blah yadaydaydad. jaime
post #61 of 98
In my experience, I had to size one up for Laurel Canyon (29) despite it being 2% stretch. It loosens up during the day, so if it's a little tight, it'll be perfect. I usually wear 28s in COH and SFAM stretch, and 29 non-stretch. I also wear 29 for Antik.

Hollywood Hills, another Paige cut, fits like COH so I like 28 the best. The rise is also 7.5, which is higher than Laurel Canyon's 7.

I recommend creased Paiges. They look super sharp and awesome with heels. They're great for super-fancy tops when you don't want to over-bling with Sevens or Antiks. Buy two sizes and return one, with all these free shipping deals going on!
post #62 of 98
Here they are... but I'm looking for a few more TR's!!

post #63 of 98
Here is mine
[/url]
post #64 of 98
There all pretty and almost all look like one or another
post #65 of 98
Here is mine. Sorry for bad pics, camera phone







And my theory/elie tahari collection while i'm at it

post #66 of 98
Oops...forgot my mne bootcuts
post #67 of 98
Hi..I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to post the pic...I have not posted picks yet on HF.
Thanks so much
post #68 of 98
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvshopin
Hi..I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to post the pic...I have not posted picks yet on HF.
Thanks so much
http://honestforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=8699
post #69 of 98
Sorry Gals, I just found the info on a sticky...Duh...lol.
Anyways thanks!!
post #70 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hil357
And they run BIG IMO! Theyre thin I think thats why...a pair of 26s ended for $85 shipped I believe on ebay last night.
Do they really run big? Even though they're 100%? I don't think I've seen any in Vancouver, and the only place I would be getting them from is Revolve. I'd rather not have to return them though because I would have to pay to have them shipped back. :P
post #71 of 98
It's so much fun seeing what everyone has!
post #72 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hil357
And they run BIG IMO! Theyre thin I think thats why...a pair of 26s ended for $85 shipped I believe on ebay last night.
Do they really run big? Even though they're 100%? I don't think I've seen any in Vancouver, and the only place I would be getting them from is Revolve. I'd rather not have to return them though because I would have to pay to have them shipped back. :P
I'll have to disagree with Hil here, because I think they run slightly smaller than for example the Havanas in the same size. The real difference is in the thigh area. The havanas fit larger in the thighs on me, but the bombays fit more snugly, yet comfortable.

(Although I should have gotten them in a size smaller, because I've become a smaller size ... breastfeeding.. aaargh.. )

They're so soft, even though they're 100% cotton. They're my favourites!
post #73 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonepone
I'll have to disagree with Hil here, because I think they run slightly smaller than for example the Havanas in the same size. The real difference is in the thigh area. The havanas fit larger in the thighs on me, but the bombays fit more snugly, yet comfortable.
Just to see if I can get a better grasp on the sizing issue, I saw your collection, and I saw the Paiges there. Are they the Laurel Canyons? And if so, may I ask what size you take in those? Because I know I'm a 27 in those.

And, therefore, if you could also tell me what size you are in the Bombays (and perhaps the NYEs, because I'm lusting after those too *g*), I could actually figure out what size to get. *g*
post #74 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonepone
I'll have to disagree with Hil here, because I think they run slightly smaller than for example the Havanas in the same size. The real difference is in the thigh area. The havanas fit larger in the thighs on me, but the bombays fit more snugly, yet comfortable.
Just to see if I can get a better grasp on the sizing issue, I saw your collection, and I saw the Paiges there. Are they the Laurel Canyons? And if so, may I ask what size you take in those? Because I know I'm a 27 in those.

And, therefore, if you could also tell me what size you are in the Bombays (and perhaps the NYEs, because I'm lusting after those too *g*), I could actually figure out what size to get. *g*


Yes, it's the Laurel Canyon light clean. I've lost a size and a lot of my jeans in 25 fit very loosely, but the 25 in Laurel Canyon fit perfectly. So they run a tad small, they're actually tighter than my NYES, and they're a 24.

I have the bombays in 25 as well. They're not skin tight on me, but fit in the waist, and I think they look good. So unless you want them really skin tight I would have gone with the 27 in the Bombays, IMO.

And IMO, the NYEs run big, so I'd go with a 26 in those. Just don't count me to it

We're all built differently, so the best thing really is to try them on somewhere, or in my case, measure the jeans you've got, and compare to the ones that you're interested in. If you have the measurements, that is. If you're not buying on ebay, maybe you can get members in your size to measure the ones in the styles you're interested in?

post #75 of 98
I got the bombays in my regular size as well and I agree it fits tighter in the thigh. That's so weird!! It's fine in the waist and hip.. just the thigh is tight.

Tonepone, do they stretch out in the thigh a bit??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Seven For All Mankind