or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › More Womens Jeans › R&R Sample Sale, Los Angeles, Nov. 17-18
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

R&R Sample Sale, Los Angeles, Nov. 17-18 - Page 3

post #51 of 364
im going to be there on the 17th. lookout for a small little asian dude with thanaz 8aas :]
post #52 of 364
wow you guys make me want to go now! waaaaaa! do we have to go there super early?
post #53 of 364
to anyone who is going, if you can pick me up:
-*london* pink crystal crowns in a 25
-lilac crowns in any style except costello-stockholm in a 24 or 25
they can have the crystals in tact or not. i will not back out if you do find these and can pay quickly. thanks to anyone who can help me out!
post #54 of 364
are R&R sample sales always in LA? do they ever have official ones in NYC or anywhere of an easterly persuasion?
post #55 of 364
they had one in montreal
post #56 of 364
Presales are fine, youll want to charge some in advance just to make sure you arent screwed if someone backs out on you (which I've seen happen A LOT)
Or, people will expect you to just sell it to them at cost when you busted your a$$ getting there and waiting in line, dealing with the hassle, spending gas money, free time, etc. Just make sure if you are going to sell here that you are clear on the price.

Im all for giving HF members good deals on things and its nice when other members give me nice deals too, but sometimes people take it a little too far.
post #57 of 364
OOOOOOH! Please just pick up some cute roths in a 27 or 28, I really want some new jeans
post #58 of 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwaleung View Post
wow! I so want a pair of new crowns in dark wash in size 23!
If someone grab it and it's tts (or slightly smaller), i can buy it or trade with my vb pink crsytal crown dark vapor 23!
ok i'm finalized with my wishlist (all in size 23):

1) Turmoil blue diamond (i'm not sure if that's the exact wash name)
The one in blue with an old english R silver embiodery on back pockets, and a silver detachable chain at front. It seems to be in berlin (straight leg). If there's any in kiedis (bootcut), i prefer kiedis. However if it is missing the silver detachable chain, forget about it.

2) borderline
The lighter grey one with black leather RR logos on back pockets. It seems to be in jagger (very low rise), but my preference is again in kiedis.

3) Rebel Leopard
The dark grey one with black + grey + white crystals new 'R' on the back pockets. I think it's in kiedis. If there's any missing crystals, forget about it i think...

If any of the 3 above is >= 50% off, please help me grab them...I'm willing to give 10% commission fee (if required) for the 1st offer..

Thanks Thanks!

Please PM after sample sale if anyone grab them

Attached are the pics of my wanted jeans.


All in size 23 please
LL
LL
LL
LL
post #59 of 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellygawtscammed View Post
Presales are fine, youll want to charge some in advance just to make sure you arent screwed if someone backs out on you (which I've seen happen A LOT)
Or, people will expect you to just sell it to them at cost when you busted your a$$ getting there and waiting in line, dealing with the hassle, spending gas money, free time, etc. Just make sure if you are going to sell here that you are clear on the price.

Im all for giving HF members good deals on things and its nice when other members give me nice deals too, but sometimes people take it a little too far.
Yep anything less than a $20 finders fee is RUDE IMO
post #60 of 364
My boyfriend is in LA at this time. I wonder if it will be worthwhile sending him along to resell on ebay?
post #61 of 364
DO it DOOOOOO IT so worth it
post #62 of 364
Wrong side of the country for me! R&R NEEDS to do something like this in NY!
post #63 of 364
AHHHH...I wish I didn't live in Canada. I want some 26s!!!
post #64 of 364
If anyone is taking requests, I would kill for a pair of size 32 Taylors or Henleys in Stoney Blue or whichever wash has the blue/silver Rs.
post #65 of 364
Nooob here! I'm loving this forum I'm gonna be going to the sample sale with the wife and thinking about getting atleast 20-30pairs(Ofcourse the 10pairs will be for me and the wife ). How hard is it to resell the jeans? Thx..
post #66 of 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmitsy4 View Post
AHHHH...I wish I didn't live in Canada. I want some 26s!!!
There was a R&R Sample in Montreal, CANADA this past weekend! Just found out yesterday... had I known earlier I would have been there!
post #67 of 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by vQ35721 View Post
Nooob here! I'm loving this forum I'm gonna be going to the sample sale with the wife and thinking about getting atleast 20-30pairs(Ofcourse the 10pairs will be for me and the wife ). How hard is it to resell the jeans? Thx..

should be easy to resell, but imo don't get too greedy i understand wanting to make money but most people here know how much they're going for and asking for double or triple what you paid will make it harder to sell imo
post #68 of 364
True! Maybe just enough to pay for the 10+ we're keeping for us btw, any one rolling from OC??
post #69 of 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy613 View Post
There was a R&R Sample in Montreal, CANADA this past weekend! Just found out yesterday... had I known earlier I would have been there!
I hope some of our Canadian members were able to go! I have some friends over there who would have loved to go should they knew!

Izzy Monreal is as far as LA is for you, why don't you just go to LA? Besides, if you come back from Canada with a bunch of stuff, you might have had customs on your back!
post #70 of 364
Coming from Canada to the us wont cause any customs problems

If you went from US to Canada that would be a problem though.
post #71 of 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss H View Post
I hope some of our Canadian members were able to go! I have some friends over there who would have loved to go should they knew!

Izzy Monreal is as far as LA is for you, why don't you just go to LA? Besides, if you come back from Canada with a bunch of stuff, you might have had customs on your back!
Actually, Montreal is about a six hour drive from where I am in the US.....I'm originally from Toronto/Ottawa....and YES I am going to the LA sample sale!!! Booked my flight and ready to let loose and SHOP TIL I DROP
post #72 of 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellygawtscammed View Post
Coming from Canada to the us wont cause any customs problems

If you went from US to Canada that would be a problem though.
Really? Ohh! good to know! I am always scared of customs when I come back from a trip. They always ask me if I had anything to declare? Es food thoug! haha!
post #73 of 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy613 View Post
Actually, Montreal is about a six hour drive from where I am in the US.....I'm originally from Toronto/Ottawa....and YES I am going to the LA sample sale!!! Booked my flight and ready to let loose and SHOP TIL I DROP
Hey! I meet you there then! I'm sure it's gonna worth your trip! If you like Thai food, go to Thai town after that! It's down the street from Hollywood Blvd. You can see the Stars walk of fame and have the best Thai food in town!
post #74 of 364
Has anyone ever been to both days of the sample sale? If so, do the smaller sizes run out by the second day?

Thanks
post #75 of 364
Hey thanks for the tip MISS H, I LOVE Thai food, and I will take your advice and check it out! My hubbie thinks I'm NUTS, poor guy he will be stuck babysitting my two energetic girls for the weekend while I'm out spending all his $$$$
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: More Womens Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › More Womens Jeans › R&R Sample Sale, Los Angeles, Nov. 17-18