or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

R&R GUYS/MEN - POST YOUR PICS - Page 9

post #201 of 284
You guys all look amazing! My BF just ordered his first pair of R&R, Floyd in Oxycotin, so I'll have some pics to post for you all in a few days!
post #202 of 284
bump much???!?







bump much???!?
post #203 of 284
those vaughns are definitely fine actually, but I have other pairs that have inseams I wish were an inch longer and they have been in the mall for a while.
post #204 of 284
... u boys are starting to make me want my own pair of the new r's...

oh lord!
post #205 of 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico View Post
I almost always wear thin soled shoes like Onitsuka Tigers with my jeans so all of my jeans are hemmed to be just off the ground while wearing those shoes. Increasing my inseam would leave them dragging on the ground, completely defeating the purpose of getting them hemmed in the first place.

^^Exactly.

And Evetsws-You aren't "bubbly", I think your size is good. My BF fits into a 34 R&R and I think he is a slim guy....I think your size is good, you look good!!
post #206 of 284
update, here is more pics... want more opinions, inseam too short? ideally Id have another inch on these, but they are 34 already so I dont know where Im gonna get much longer except for by luck of any particular pair. I dont think they are perfect, but I have seen and lived with worse.



post #207 of 284
Thanks but you're late! I've adapted to a new menu since Jan 31 so I'm hoping to dump some water weight while going to the gym on a regular basis.

I really hope I'll find this kind of wash in a lower size because if I do then I'd keep them... only with the usual R's and not the new wavy ones though. Henlee is the only one so far that clears my caboose so I think all other cuts are out for now. Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest2634 View Post
^^Exactly.

And Evetsws-You aren't "bubbly", I think your size is good. My BF fits into a 34 R&R and I think he is a slim guy....I think your size is good, you look good!!
post #208 of 284
I gotta say R&R guys are hotter than any other guys in any other section!
post #209 of 284




post #210 of 284
heres my little collection so far..I got another pair coming in the mail right now (Taylor Kozmics)..my goal is by the end of August to have 10 pairs ..it should work out if I keep up my current rate of purchasing them..athough by then I'll be broke ..

1) Floyd Dorados (from hipslikemonroe )
2) Floyd Vertigo Blues
3) Henlee Chaos Blue Olive

sorry for the bad pic quality..I got too lazy to find my camera so I just used my phone
post #211 of 284
Martypants i love them on you!! PERFECT fit, absolutely perfect fit!! You need more!! <3
post #212 of 284
STEVEN! I just saw your photos (this was my first time looking at this threa, i be lagging hard!)

You look great.. you look alot smaller? Whatever your doing is obviously working! Lookin' good!
post #213 of 284
When i look at the two last pages here, i definetely know the reason for wearing diesel...
post #214 of 284
Diesel jeans suck
post #215 of 284
Tee!! Bend the f*ck over naughty boy!
post #216 of 284
Oy. Look what you did to the Brit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tee* View Post
When i look at the two last pages here, i definetely know the reason for wearing diesel...
Attention-seeking behavioUr.
post #217 of 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa View Post
Diesel jeans suck
well i dont think they " suck " i just think they give them out to every frat boy on the first day of school.
post #218 of 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tee* View Post
When i look at the two last pages here, i definetely know the reason for wearing diesel...
... Says the genius who assumes any Prada shoes posted in a photo online are fake. Clearly a class act.
post #219 of 284
*frantically bakes a big batch of chewy choc chic cookies*
post #220 of 284
Hips you're too nice
post #221 of 284
whoa! i was here to talk shit on Tee a little but I hear there's some cookies being made!?!
post #222 of 284
*frantically bakes up an even bigger batch of even chewier choc chic cookies for jill*
post #223 of 284
@ Zee

I know, some of those guys here are your clients. So, it would be kinda stupid to tell them that their jeans fit shitty, because maybe they would exchange them. Consequence = - $ ! But in my opinion, it would be fair and worth much more to be honest with them. What i see, when i look around the last pages here, is a world away from GOOD er even PERFECT fits. That's my opinion ! If they pay a lot of money for designer jeans ( Maybe even retail ), then they should also fit like expensive designer jeans. So, there's no need to snarl at me...

@ evetsws

Post your pics ( Page 8 ) in WAYWT ! 90% of the people, with leastwise a lil bit know-how, will confirm my statement. It's only well-meant ! The fit is far away from GOOD...

@ sliver

Show me the quote, where i said that ANY posted prada shoes are fake. You will search for a lifetime. I'll be waiting....

-------

Result : I'm a straight and honest person ! As a result, i can't and won't be supportive, if all i see are below-average fitting jeans for a lot of money...
post #224 of 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tee* View Post
@ sliver

Show me the quote, where i said that ANY posted prada shoes are fake. You will search for a lifetime. I'll be waiting....
--->
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tee* View Post
Fake prada shoes ?
Q.E.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tee* View Post
@ Zee

I know, some of those guys here are your clients. So, it would be kinda stupid to tell them that their jeans fit shitty, because maybe they would exchange them. Consequence = - $ ! But in my opinion, it would be fair and worth much more to be honest with them. What i see, when i look around the last pages here, is a world away from GOOD er even PERFECT fits. That's my opinion ! If they pay a lot of money for designer jeans ( Maybe even retail ), then they should also fit like expensive designer jeans. So, there's no need to snarl at me...

@ evetsws

Post your pics ( Page 8 ) in WAYWT ! 90% of the people, with leastwise a lil bit know-how, will confirm my statement. It's only well-meant ! The fit is far away from GOOD...

Result : I'm a straight and honest person ! As a result, i can't and won't be supportive, if all i see are below-average fitting jeans for a lot of money...
Guess what, the fit of a pair of jeans is a subjective aesthetic judgment. People in the Diesel forum like Diesels, people in the R&R forum like R&Rs, and people in the TR apparently like fits you will probably agree with me are 99% hideously baggy, bloated and ungainly. People in other forums like skinny jeans and bootcuts and straight legs, et cetera ad infinitum. The fit may be "far away from GOOD" in your own eyes, but obviously the people here like the fit of their jeans, or they wouldn't spend hundreds of dollars on them.

I think a lot of guys in the Diesel forum look like retards wearing such unremarkably-treated jeans in such ball-achingly tight cuts. It's all subjective. So have a little respect for other people's tastes -- to which they are just as entitled as you are to your own opinions -- or keep your mouth shut.



Thanks Zee!
post #225 of 284
*kicks Tee*

Tee Tee Tee.. The reason i do what i do is because i LOVE to help people find jeans that make them feel good/look good about themselves. I have so many return customers because they appreciate my honesty and i will tell them not to bid if i do not think the jeans will suit their body shape.

I told Marty to post here after posting in AF because i think he looks really good in those jeans. I think the fit is perfect and comfortable and i am so happy he feels good in them too.

I never ever tell someone they 'look good' unless i truly believe they do. Im way to honest to go around flattering people for the sake of it.

I think you better shove one of my choc chip cookies in your mouth before you say anything more!

Come on Tee. I like you. Leave the RR forum if you do not like RR! Good boy...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: More Womens Jeans