or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eye wrinkle cream

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
Any recommendations on a good eye wrinkle cream?
post #2 of 21
Depends, how old are you if you dont mind me asking, some creams are geared to certain aging brackets?
post #3 of 21
Thread Starter 
^25
post #4 of 21
I would suggest Vichy Myokine which is for the earlier signs of aging. Some are created for women who are further down the aging process. Myokine helps de contract facial muscles, which in fact all that wrinkles are. They relax them, therefore prove not as visible. They have a fantastic eye cream as well as facial cream for either dry skin or normal. I would try samples see how you like it, I think you would be very pleased. It is also rather reasonably priced so it wont break the bank.

Any questions let me know, I used to be a Cosmetician.
post #5 of 21
Thread Starter 
Wow, thanks!! I'll be coming to you if I have anymore questions! I'll go to the drug store to see if I can get some samples. I tried the Normaderm anti-imprefection night cream and for some reason it burns my skin like no tomorrow. Any clue why? I've stopped using it after I tried it for a few nights.
post #6 of 21
I swear by the Dermalogica eye stuff. It is the perfect texture for me, but it is very expensive, thankfully it lasts forever.
post #7 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspowerbomb View Post
Wow, thanks!! I'll be coming to you if I have anymore questions! I'll go to the drug store to see if I can get some samples. I tried the Normaderm anti-imprefection night cream and for some reason it burns my skin like no tomorrow. Any clue why? I've stopped using it after I tried it for a few nights.
Most likely the active ingredient in the Normaderm Night just doesnt cooperate with your skin type which could be the Zincadone. Thats more for acne prone & oily skin though. Is that what you intended it for- breakouts? There is also a lot of fragrance in some of Vichy's products I find which could burn or dry out your skin quite a bit as well. The Myokine I think you may be pleased with, ask for samples definitely and let me know what you think of it!
post #8 of 21
Do under eye masks work?
post #9 of 21
mary kay has a targeted action pen for wrinkles and it is amazing! for serious wrinkles, you can see a difference in 10 mins!!!!!!!! its not just for the eyes either, its for the whole face, but its like a pen, so you just apply it where needed!
post #10 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSPOOKIE View Post
Most likely the active ingredient in the Normaderm Night just doesnt cooperate with your skin type which could be the Zincadone. Thats more for acne prone & oily skin though. Is that what you intended it for- breakouts? There is also a lot of fragrance in some of Vichy's products I find which could burn or dry out your skin quite a bit as well. The Myokine I think you may be pleased with, ask for samples definitely and let me know what you think of it!
A lady at the drug store recommended it for me because of my super oily skin. It did give me a matte look but the burning and redness was not worth it.
post #11 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by missD View Post
Do under eye masks work?
Not really in my opinion, only temporary results as you dont use them regularly enough to prove long term.
post #12 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspowerbomb View Post
A lady at the drug store recommended it for me because of my super oily skin. It did give me a matte look but the burning and redness was not worth it.
Definitely matifies, but dries & irritates the hell outta your skin!

If you are oily, you're lacking water in your skin which means you're not dry, (because lord knows you have enough oil!) so in fact you're "dehydrated"-lacking water to balance out your skins natural content. When your skin is lacking water, your skin is trying to compensate by over producing oil, therefore you've got an oil slick!

Try Vichy Thermale Fix 1, you'll notice a difference. I use it actually, and I have the same problem.

But look at the bright side, you'll show signs of aging slower than the rest who may have more of a dryer skin type! First signs of aging are dehydration lines...
post #13 of 21
^very interesting!! i rarely drink water (which i know is NOT good)...but i have very oily skin and i hate it! makes sense! hmmm
post #14 of 21
Any hydrating serums you can recommend? My skin is occasionally slick, but I do have dry areas around my nose.
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsosu8 View Post
^very interesting!! i rarely drink water (which i know is NOT good)...but i have very oily skin and i hate it! makes sense! hmmm
Oh yes, and drinking lots and lots of water will definitely help too along with a suitable facial cream.
post #16 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by missD View Post
Any hydrating serums you can recommend? My skin is occasionally slick, but I do have dry areas around my nose.
The Vichy Aqualia Thermale 24hrs Concentrated Serum. It's sooo amazing, especially if the rest of your face is more oily than your nose. Ask for a sample at your local drugmart, they may some you can try.
post #17 of 21
see I drink a ton of water, I average about 10-14 cups a day, and I am still oily. My skin did change after moving from OR to VA. I am curious to see if their is a change now that I am in GA.
post #18 of 21
Joey New York eye cream for puffiness, and La Roche-posay eye cream for rehydration...I swear by this combo...

post #19 of 21
ooo yes, La Roche Posay is amazing! Effaclar within the line is fantastic for oil/acne prone skin.
post #20 of 21
Anything for sagging eyelids? I don't have the problem yet (I'm 29) but all the women in my family do, bad
post #21 of 21

Anti-Aging Skin Care Products

Getting Anti wrinkles is a normal process as a person grows older. Once a person starts becoming older he starts facing number of anti-aging problems. One of such anti-aging problem is getting wrinkles below the eye. Now days many people are worried about their looks and are trying different ways to look younger.Best Wrinkle Cream Reviews | What Is The Best Wrinkle Cream Review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ladies Lounge