or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AHAHAHA AHA AHAHAHA YES! - Page 4

post #76 of 143
Thank ya!

Lounge is on Broadway and Atrium is on Bleeker?
post #77 of 143
DOUBLE HAH AHAHAHHAAH YES! I just ordered my pair with 35% off! Less than 100$!!!! AWESOME!

Can't wait to get them :O
post #78 of 143
I can't believe how psycho you guys are for these jeans! 6 pages so far!
post #79 of 143
I think we were all looking for raw denim with a nice design. Most raw denim brands out there are...bland. Those offer raw denim, style and a kick-ass price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvapup
I can't believe how psycho you guys are for these jeans! 6 pages so far!
post #80 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronj
DOUBLE HAH AHAHAHHAAH YES! I just ordered my pair with 35% off! Less than 100$!!!! AWESOME!

Can't wait to get them :O
did you order the last pair of 31's!?!
post #81 of 143
damn! i was at school all day and night....was there a size 30?
post #82 of 143
and why are those the cheapest pair of TR's?
post #83 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by style_assassin
damn! i was at school all day and night....was there a size 30?
after I read blm's post, I could only find 31 and 33..

Adam
post #84 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamc
Quote:
Originally Posted by style_assassin
damn! i was at school all day and night....was there a size 30?
after I read blm's post, I could only find 31 and 33..

Adam
ahhhh....that makes me feel better. Someone should snatch those 33's and turn it for profit on ebay using the 35% off code.
post #85 of 143
no more 34 damn u blm lol. could of got them for less then 100!!! oh well i got my morphine blazer and long sleeve shirt!!
post #86 of 143
get on it slackers. it still works!!! save 200 on my purchase!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaa
post #87 of 143
wrong post but revolve code still worked on my stuff!!!
post #88 of 143
WTF!!!!!! I WANT TO ORDER AND THEY ONLY HAVE SIZE 33 AVAILABLE!!!
post #89 of 143
I was inspired to order when I saw the 35% post...They had 30 yesterday, and yes I just ordered the last pair of 31

They are less expensive because they are not distressed, distressing takes time, and employees.
post #90 of 143
I'm so pissed right now I guess I will have to settle for a Rebel Yell tee
post #91 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronj
I was inspired to order when I saw the 35% post...They had 30 yesterday, and yes I just ordered the last pair of 31

They are less expensive because they are not distressed, distressing takes time, and employees.
actually.. i think I took the last 31.. cuz i ordered after you :P
post #92 of 143
either they pulled this item or they're totally sold out (maybe some fool ordered their entire stock)
post #93 of 143
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Thank ya!

Lounge is on Broadway and Atrium is on Bleeker?
Lounge is on broadway, somewhere like 4-5 blocks north or south of houston and atrium is on bleeker and broadway.
post #94 of 143
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbrn823
no more 34 damn u blm lol. could of got them for less then 100!!! oh well i got my morphine blazer and long sleeve shirt!!
I may return those. By the way, damn you all for finding a 35% off coupon.
post #95 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbrn823
no more 34 damn u blm lol. could of got them for less then 100!!! oh well i got my morphine blazer and long sleeve shirt!!
I may return those. By the way, damn you all for finding a 35% off coupon.
why do you want to return those? does these Raw TR fit small?
post #96 of 143
blm is just a stingy bastard so he feels guilty now and wants the 35% off :P
post #97 of 143
i swear in a few weeks theres gonna be people who post on why their raw denim came out looking bland cause they screwed up on how to break it in properly.
post #98 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by aipume
i swear in a few weeks theres gonna be people who post on why their raw denim came out looking bland cause they screwed up on how to break it in properly.
Ya. They probably won't use starch or sandpaper.
post #99 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by themeowmixcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by aipume
i swear in a few weeks theres gonna be people who post on why their raw denim came out looking bland cause they screwed up on how to break it in properly.
Ya. They probably won't use starch or sandpaper.
eh im confused :P
post #100 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbrn823
no more 34 damn u blm lol. could of got them for less then 100!!! oh well i got my morphine blazer and long sleeve shirt!!
I may return those. By the way, damn you all for finding a 35% off coupon.

hey blm i though revolve matches prce for 30 days!! call em up and let em know about the 35% off. can't hurt and then sell me ur 34!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans