or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AHAHAHA AHA AHAHAHA YES! - Page 3

post #51 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by aipume
one big difference between the raw Big T and the regular Joeys that noone mentioned was that the RAW DENIM COLOR is different. Big T is considerably lighter toned.

do u think the color would bleed into the white stiching?? also the raw joey would still be dark in end while big t would come out lighter correct???? after washing and all
post #52 of 143
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aipume
one big difference between the raw Big T and the regular Joeys that noone mentioned was that the RAW DENIM COLOR is different. Big T is considerably lighter toned.
Yeah but I wonder if thats just differences in the images. I will be able to tell once I get mine but I've seen the TR big T in person and they're pretty dark
post #53 of 143
my guess is that unless the image is totally off, its pretty obvious that the BigT is lighter than the Dark Vintage raw
post #54 of 143
I wish to have a pair of this...but it's too flare (joey cut) to me...
post #55 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
Quote:
Originally Posted by aipume
one big difference between the raw Big T and the regular Joeys that noone mentioned was that the RAW DENIM COLOR is different. Big T is considerably lighter toned.
Yeah but I wonder if thats just differences in the images. I will be able to tell once I get mine but I've seen the TR big T in person and they're pretty dark
just curiously.. revolve clothing doesnt let me order online?@@ or is it out of stock?

and.. size up or size down for these? if i have big legs..?

thx
post #56 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhalan
and.. size up or size down for these? if i have big legs..
I'm also a skeptic of sizing down because I have big legs (I'm a runner) and many of the people recommending to size down have skinny legs. I had to size down at least 1 (with a belt, but legs are ok), and maybe 2 (waist fits, and legs will stretch out some) sizes in non-raw joeys.
post #57 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by themeowmixcat
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhalan
and.. size up or size down for these? if i have big legs..
I'm also a skeptic of sizing down because I have big legs (I'm a runner) and many of the people recommending to size down have skinny legs. I had to size down at least 1 (with a belt, but legs are ok), and maybe 2 (waist fits, and legs will stretch out some) sizes in non-raw joeys.
I actually sized UP for my Teddy medium premium.. I like how the legs are of the Teddys on me.. but the waist is just.. a little too roomy.. and i dont like using belt cuz it sort of crumbles the waist part and looks bad..
but i'm afraid if i stay the same size or size down.. it's gonna look too tight on my legs.. troubled..
post #58 of 143
i would wear the smallest size u can fit in for raw denim cause those things expand like heck.
post #59 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhalan
I actually sized UP for my Teddy medium premium.. I like how the legs are of the Teddys on me.. but the waist is just.. a little too roomy.. and i dont like using belt cuz it sort of crumbles the waist part and looks bad..
but i'm afraid if i stay the same size or size down.. it's gonna look too tight on my legs.. troubled..
Maybe you want it "relaxed" around your legs (or you have truely massive weight-lifting legs). Bust most designer denim isn't made to fit like that. In the teddys, I could probably size down three instead of two because bias cut (diagonal) fabric stretches more (both directions stretch instead of just one, and the threads that are stretching are longer). The TRs stretch out more than other brands.
post #60 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by themeowmixcat
Maybe you want it "relaxed" around your legs (or you have truely massive weight-lifting legs). Bust most designer denim isn't made to fit like that. In the teddys, I could probably size down three instead of two because bias cut (diagonal) fabric stretches more (both directions stretch instead of just one, and the threads that are stretching are longer). The TRs stretch out more than other brands.
I have a pair of joeys that are -1 size, and the legs are fine, but I need a belt. The legs would still be fine after stretching if those were -2 size.
post #61 of 143
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by staluckey
I REALLY WANT A PAIR!! how much were they w/ tax and discounts blm?


And w/ the one that doesnt fit-are u gonna sell it to one of the forum member for a wee bit cheaper *cough *cough
hahaha they were 15% off from the $125 and no tax. If I cant sell the other one for a profit on ebay, I will return it. There's no way I'm gonna take a loss - that just wouldnt make sense.
post #62 of 143
HEY BLM HOW DID U GET EM FOR 125 INSTEAD OF 149 AND THEN GET 15% OFF?
post #63 of 143
i think he just said it wrong. he used JT for 15% off retail price so it comes out to be like 126% if you do the math
post #64 of 143
can you guys actually order it online??
I clicked "add to cart" like a dozen times.. it just simply shows my cart being empty and direct me to order by phone..
post #65 of 143
im excited to see how the fade will turn out on these!
post #66 of 143
maybe im just being stupid but.. they look kinda plain, no? UNLESS they're supposed to get worn in like Nudie's do? will they look like totally insane in 6 months? id like ot see some before and after shots of some of these.. does all raw denim (including these TR's) break in like the Nudie's do?
post #67 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter
they look kinda plain, no? UNLESS they're supposed to get worn in like Nudie's do?
yes. you have the right idea.

alternatively, you can do your own custom distressing!
post #68 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter
maybe im just being stupid but.. they look kinda plain, no? UNLESS they're supposed to get worn in like Nudie's do? will they look like totally insane in 6 months? id like ot see some before and after shots of some of these.. does all raw denim (including these TR's) break in like the Nudie's do?
i dont know if they will fade as well as Nudies but the fact that they're raw they will definitely fade. it would kinda suck to have minimal fading after wearing it for 6 months though cause let me tell you its a pain wearing the same jeans EVERYDAY without washing for even half a month so far for me.
post #69 of 143
post #70 of 143
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbrn823
HEY BLM HOW DID U GET EM FOR 125 INSTEAD OF 149 AND THEN GET 15% OFF?
Oops typo. They were 15% off from the $150 I meant to say. Also please turn off the caps lock dude.
post #71 of 143
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter
maybe im just being stupid but.. they look kinda plain, no? UNLESS they're supposed to get worn in like Nudie's do? will they look like totally insane in 6 months? id like ot see some before and after shots of some of these.. does all raw denim (including these TR's) break in like the Nudie's do?
All raw denim breaks in and fades in special ways.
post #72 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
Quote:
Originally Posted by aipume
one big difference between the raw Big T and the regular Joeys that noone mentioned was that the RAW DENIM COLOR is different. Big T is considerably lighter toned.
Yeah but I wonder if thats just differences in the images. I will be able to tell once I get mine but I've seen the TR big T in person and they're pretty dark
the Big T on my screen is a lot darker than the Joeys.
post #73 of 143
Hey Ben, Do you know any stores in the City that sell the Big T Raw?
post #74 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbrn823
HEY BLM HOW DID U GET EM FOR 125 INSTEAD OF 149 AND THEN GET 15% OFF?
Oops typo. They were 15% off from the $150 I meant to say. Also please turn off the caps lock dude.
sorry bro!! lol. look forward to see how urs turn out. i think i am gonna still wait for the raw big t tough
post #75 of 143
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Hey Ben, Do you know any stores in the City that sell the Big T Raw?
atrium and lounge both have got them
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans