or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AHAHAHA AHA AHAHAHA YES!

post #1 of 143
Thread Starter 
http://www.revolveclothing.com/produ.../TRUE-MJ40.jsp

And code JT worked for 15% off. I purchased one in 34 and one in 36 and am going to return whichever one doesnt fit. AHAHAHAHA I am spasming in jizzmatic happiness. AHAHAHA
post #2 of 143
Thread Starter 
Also, look at this friggin retard model on the top line:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/SalvageM.jsp

I mean, I know he's supposed to pose but come ON!
post #3 of 143

Re: AHAHAHA AHA AHAHAHA YES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
http://www.revolveclothing.com/productpages/TRUE-MJ40.jsp

And code JT worked for 15% off. I purchased one in 34 and one in 36 and am going to return whichever one doesnt fit. AHAHAHAHA I am spasming in jizzmatic happiness. AHAHAHA
wow. Congrats on your TR Raws!
Nice price too at $149 - discount code! I'm tempted too, but not so sure how much I'd want them
post #4 of 143

Re: AHAHAHA AHA AHAHAHA YES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themeowmixcat
wow. Congrats on your TR Raws!
Nice price too at $149 - discount code! I'm tempted too, but not so sure how much I'd want them
I mean, how much I'd use them
post #5 of 143
how in the heck did you find those at such a low price? I don't even see them listed on revolve's page!
post #6 of 143

Re: AHAHAHA AHA AHAHAHA YES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
http://www.revolveclothing.com/productpages/TRUE-MJ40.jsp

And code JT worked for 15% off. I purchased one in 34 and one in 36 and am going to return whichever one doesnt fit. AHAHAHAHA I am spasming in jizzmatic happiness. AHAHAHA
SWEEEET! Let us know ASAP about the fit. Are you leaning toward the 34 probably fitting the best? i gotta one while they still have them!
post #7 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
Also, look at this friggin retard model on the top line:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/SalvageM.jsp

I mean, I know he's supposed to pose but come ON!
He looks kind of like Jimmy Fallon playing some character.
post #8 of 143
the momment i saw the headline, i knew before reading it that you got the TR raw at a good deal :P
post #9 of 143
!!!!!
I want a pair! Is it just me or the rise is kinda high?
Thats a pretty good price!
With 15% off it's very tempting....
post #10 of 143
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronj
!!!!!
I want a pair! Is it just me or the rise is kinda high?
Thats a pretty good price!
With 15% off it's very tempting....
Well I'm gonna need to return or resell the size 34 one. I may try it on ebay just for shits and giggles.
post #11 of 143
If you decide to call your order in, see if Revolve will match the 25% off coupon at moxyonline. Code luckymag.
post #12 of 143
Ok, well post pics when you receive them. Then I'll buy a pair if I like them
post #13 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronj
!!!!!
I want a pair! Is it just me or the rise is kinda high?
Thats a pretty good price!
With 15% off it's very tempting....
Well I'm gonna need to return or resell the size 34 one. I may try it on ebay just for shits and giggles.
Don't they say these run big so you should size down?
post #14 of 143
Wow, I'M definetly buying a pair when I see your pics. I can't believe my old rabox are going so high on ebay...
post #15 of 143
Ben, those that you bought.. are different than this right?

http://www.ifashionmall.com/product....=apparel&Sex=M
post #16 of 143
yeah thats the Big T in the picture. BLM bought the regular joeys
post #17 of 143
I still don't get why these are marked so low of a price, and how blm found them even though they aren't shown in the TR section of Revolve's site?
post #18 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by themeowmixcat
I still don't get why these are marked so low of a price, and how blm found them even though they aren't shown in the TR section of Revolve's site?

They're on there, just scroll down. Sometimes they put assorted jeans at the bottom for some reason, even though they should be in the Joey or what have you section.
post #19 of 143
aipume,
what are the differences between the Joey Raw and Joey Big T Raw ?
Thanks!
post #20 of 143
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duy
aipume,
what are the differences between the Joey Raw and Joey Big T Raw ?
Thanks!
I dont think anyone has figured that out yet.
post #21 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duy
aipume,
what are the differences between the Joey Raw and Joey Big T Raw ?
Thanks!
I dont think anyone has figured that out yet.
white stitching, tag size, and of course, price. These are the obvious differences


Big T


Joey
post #22 of 143
Thread Starter 
well I dont know about you, but to me, white stitching aint worth $125 more.
post #23 of 143
The regular are much nicer! The white stiching is overdone I think.
post #24 of 143
No even close to being worth it!

What size are the Joey's that you currently have? I have a 32 in the Joey's and I know I could easliy fit into a 31. And if these Raw's stretch/loosen/relax, then one would think it would be safe to size down...
post #25 of 143
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
No even close to being worth it!

What size are the Joey's that you currently have? I have a 32 in the Joey's and I know I could easliy fit into a 31. And if these Raw's stretch/loosen/relax, then one would think it would be safe to size down...
I have a 36 in joey and they were skin tight but now they're kinda loose. I suspect tho that these wont give at all but to be safe I ordered both and will return one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans