or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › Handbags & Shoes › The start of my LV Obesssion!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The start of my LV Obesssion!!!

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
Here are my babies!

My sweet SA gave my LV bag a raincoat since I do live in Rainy Vancouver.







TADAaaa!!! My Azur Speedy 30



The second one coming up!





Welcome my Pomme D'amour Pochette Wallet



Finally the couple pics!




P/s: I should give credit to the bf. He got me the speedy for our 5th year anniversary. He's definately a keeper bugger!
post #2 of 21
That's one hell of a bf! Then again, 5 years is no joke.

Congrats on the purse, wallet and anni!
post #3 of 21
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!! LOVE THEM!
what a lucky gurl u are
post #4 of 21
Wow both are gorgeous!
post #5 of 21
Awww, congrats! That's so sweet of your boyfriend. I want an azur speedy too. That pomme is gorgeous!
post #6 of 21
welcome to the club! congratz on your new toys =)
post #7 of 21
OMG

Gorgeous! Congrats!
post #8 of 21
I just got that speedy too. I love it perfect for summer. I love your wallet so pretty!!
post #9 of 21
Yay! You finally got the Azur Speedy! I thought you picked it up from Seattle though
post #10 of 21
wow!!! LOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE that wallet/clutch!!!!!! looks like candy!
post #11 of 21
congrats on your anniversary and goodies!

the pomme d'amour vernis is so pretty and you can't go wrong with a pti wallet. i love my red vernis pti but i'm in lust with yours!

beautiful purchases~
post #12 of 21
love the wallet and the purse. (im debating if i should send this thread to my boyfriend...hmmm...)
post #13 of 21
oh my gosh i have one too!! it's a beautiful beautiful bag! we should be twins...along with all those other twins! he he he
i wanted to get a pretty wallet too but i just got a matching french azur.

that is so special that you and your bf have been together for so long. congrats! me and my boyfriend just celebrated our 4 years with a movado for eachother. next year who knows what we'll think of. congrats again and beautiful purchases. you're really going to fall deeper and deeper in love with LV, there is so much to LoVe!
post #14 of 21
Thread Starter 
Thanks everyone for sharing my happiness!!! I'm loving them both! I just got some apple cleaner and protector in the mail! Can't wait to spray these on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizlikeshugs View Post
Yay! You finally got the Azur Speedy! I thought you picked it up from Seattle though
Hehe. LOOOoong story. I got my speedy shipped from oregon to seattle. So I picked it up there but I later found out that there's something on the handles that I didn't like. It was a small mark! So i called my local SA and she said to bring them in. She took a look at it and changed another speedy for me! The best part of it is that I got one that's MADE IN FRANCE! (The one I originally got was MADE IN USA.
post #15 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyk View Post
congrats on your anniversary and goodies!

the pomme d'amour vernis is so pretty and you can't go wrong with a pti wallet. i love my red vernis pti but i'm in lust with yours!

beautiful purchases~
Hehe it is actually a pochette wallet in pomme. But I agree pomme is a gorgeous color! I'm glad I now own one thing from both lines!


Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueness View Post
oh my gosh i have one too!! it's a beautiful beautiful bag! we should be twins...along with all those other twins! he he he
i wanted to get a pretty wallet too but i just got a matching french azur.

that is so special that you and your bf have been together for so long. congrats! me and my boyfriend just celebrated our 4 years with a movado for eachother. next year who knows what we'll think of. congrats again and beautiful purchases. you're really going to fall deeper and deeper in love with LV, there is so much to LoVe!

Congrats to you and your BF TOO!!!! Hehe. Maybe he'll surprise you with an LV too!
post #16 of 21
Oh my goodness, I love your new LV...

I am a huge LV fan and your wallet and Speedy are gorgeous.

I'm so happy for you.
post #17 of 21
omg how much is the speedy?!
i've been wanting one ever since i saw a bunch of people around with fakes of it LOL
soooooooo pretty <3
post #18 of 21
Thread Starter 
^^ the speedy is $620 usd. I'm not sure if speedy in Azur has been faked. I know the speedy in the mono canvas has been faked a lot. Nonetheless, knowing that yours is authentic is all it matters! GET ONE it holds a lot!
post #19 of 21
oh it's been faked..just check out chinatown in NY..hahaha
i really really want oneeeeeee ahhhhhhhhh
but it's way too expensive for my nonexistent wallet
time to start saving up ;lol
post #20 of 21
Thread Starter 
^^ Ohh that sucks! Hehehe. O wells! Hehe I know saving up for one is the hardest part. Just try avoiding buying 4-5 pairs of jeans? Hehehe. THat's what I did... I've been avoiding honestmall! Hehe
post #21 of 21
definitely..i've been shopping too much lately...i could've bought that speedy instead of all this other junk now that i think about it......DAMN
well congrats on your amazing lv purchases!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Handbags & Shoes
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › Handbags & Shoes › The start of my LV Obesssion!!!