or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › **The official NO CLOTHES thread**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**The official NO CLOTHES thread** - Page 3

post #51 of 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr4nkst3r View Post
well i just joined.. how long till i know i'm approved? do i gotta show skin or something?
You'll suddenly be able to view the group... You've just been approved too.
post #52 of 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr4nkst3r View Post
well i just joined.. how long till i know i'm approved? do i gotta show skin or something?
Yes. You have to show skin now, exactly like your smiley.
post #53 of 155
humm. it's tempting to join that group.. lol
post #54 of 155
I'm nekkid right now!

I'm always nekkid while viewing on HF! he he... you should make this wit webcam viewing for action shots!

yee-horr!

But seriously I cannot perve, I try clicking on link but it wont load. I think is being crashed just like it sounds like HF was when the anni thread was on... hmmm. HEP!
post #55 of 155
Nnnnnooooo Facebook won't load for me.... is this because I haven't joined?
post #56 of 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by denimobsessed View Post
I'm nekkid right now!

I'm always nekkid while viewing on HF! he he... you should make this wit webcam viewing for action shots!

yee-horr!

But seriously I cannot perve, I try clicking on link but it wont load. I think is being crashed just like it sounds like HF was when the anni thread was on... hmmm. HEP!

This is why I'm glad HF doesn't have webcam.

Action shots....gross.
post #57 of 155
umm, i just recently joined facebook. I'll join the group, I need some more friends too so confirm me k?
post #58 of 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_az View Post
This is why HF needs webcam.

Action shots....HAWT
Fixed...
post #59 of 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel View Post
humm. it's tempting to join that group.. lol
so join and post.
post #60 of 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egotist View Post
Fixed...
LOL...you're funny.

Yes, some actions shots would be hawt....some...not so much. My comment was more directed to the person I first quoted.
post #61 of 155
someone approve me!
post #62 of 155
^ME TOO^
post #63 of 155
We need more skin. Come on, people! We need more sexy to go around.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours ~~~
post #64 of 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by maayan View Post
We need more skin. Come on, people! We need more sexy to go around.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours ~~~

YGPM
post #65 of 155
Stop lurking. Start posting.
post #66 of 155
Hey, add me! lol. Yay, fun HF times.
post #67 of 155
Alright, I put up a couple! Where's everyone else? We need more people in there!
post #68 of 155
2venus: I'm going to claim the "fat" exemption to posting a picture, okay? :P
post #69 of 155
i dont get it. not only do i have to show you my snatch but you also get my name, school, address, and social security number? i'm ok with the snatch but not so much my alumni status.
post #70 of 155
needs more approval to be joining in the fun
post #71 of 155
done! all approved, come take it off!
post #72 of 155
we've got a few brave souls
just take one in ur bathing suit or something!
post #73 of 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by notfrostyjosh View Post
i dont get it. not only do i have to show you my snatch but you also get my name, school, address, and social security number? i'm ok with the snatch but not so much my alumni status.
makes us 2 brotha...
post #74 of 155
^ how do we get that info? we cant see ur profiles unless we all add each other as friends

and mistikmack u should join!
post #75 of 155
the name, school/network would be enough for me to be a little concerned in this day and age. if its Facebook | Welcome to Facebook! then its pretty easy to get a look at a profile without being a friend. for example, if i sent you a message saying "wow you look great" and you replied to it, i could look at your profile as much as i wanted forever. i dont think people generally realize that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › **The official NO CLOTHES thread**