or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › More Womens Jeans › Am I being unreasonable??? - eBay question
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Am I being unreasonable??? - eBay question - Page 4  

post #76 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP View Post
.ExternalClass P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}Girls,
I am not trying to be rude, nasty or unfair. But not for nothing I sell a lot of denim and a lot of expensive denim that is more, much more expensive then R & R and the only issues that I have is with you girls from the forum.


Just purely out of interest, but here in Australia, I have never seen jeans that cost more than Rock & Republic (they are a tad more here than they are in the US *lol)

So, what in America sells for a lot more than Rock & Republic?
post #77 of 124
yeah I am sure no one but forum members have had issues with you lol
post #78 of 124
No Tiffany this is where you wrong. I am not using Paypal in any way and no I am not playing games. Actually people (buyers) always use paypal chargeback as a threat to sellers. Previous buyer had a problem and everyone in this forum said that she will win 100%. She did not. Not because I made the decision, because paypal did. Everyone thinks that they can use significantly not as described for everything and they always think that they are going to win, because they are buyers and they are always right. Please do not assume and accuse me of buying jeans from century 21. Just because I live in NYC. Like I said R & R is just a fraction of my business and I work with many many buyers that work for major department stores. Unfortunately buyers use paypal chargeback as a threat, or credit card chargeback. For some funny reason the other person didn't go through her credit card after she lost with paypal and not because she didn't want to deal with it, but because she knew she will not get her money back. Paypal was fair and square they made the decision. Or you think I work with paypal as well? I was not going to refund someone who claimed that the crown was half an inch of the center, and even paypal laughed at that. And you the one who was advising her to go with a chargeback.
post #79 of 124
Quote:
denimobsessedQuote:
Originally Posted by NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP
Girls,
I am not trying to be rude, nasty or unfair. But not for nothing I sell a lot of denim and a lot of expensive denim that is more, much more expensive then R & R and the only issues that I have is with you girls from the forum.




Just purely out of interest, but here in Australia, I have never seen jeans that cost more than Rock & Republic (they are a tad more here than they are in the US *lol)

So, what in America sells for a lot more than Rock & Republic?

Ever heard of EVISU(RETAILING FOR $300.00 TO 1100.00) or RED MONKEY JEANS (RETAILING FOR $450.00 TO $2000.00) GO thought my store you will see
Welcome to real exclusive denim forge about it r & r i wear to walk my doggy.
post #80 of 124
Hi denimobssessed,
I have seen alot more expensive jeans than R&R. One time I was in Neiman Lastcall, I saw a pair of Dolce and Gabbana jeans that went on sale for $1000...yep...$1000..they didnt even look close to a pair of $100 jeans though IMO anyways. I also saw a pair of studded Seven jeans that retail almost a thousand bucks and went on sale for $400. I believe there are jeans that retail higher than R&R. But doesn't Igotthat777 majorly carry R&R in the jeans category? Well I guess he has a store and sells them in store then.
post #81 of 124
I see you dont know how it all works cause your summary of people getting their money back is wrong. I am not sure why She didnt do a chragback with credit card company but you most likely would have lost!


Whatever you will never get it so I will leave this alone now. I am going to go walk my dog in my r&r now cause i wanna be cool like you....... tootles
post #82 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP View Post
forge about it r & r i wear to walk my doggy.
post #83 of 124
Quote:
Bibi

Hi denimobssessed,
I have seen alot more expensive jeans than R&R. One time I was in Neiman Lastcall, I saw a pair of Dolce and Gabbana jeans that went on sale for $1000...yep...$1000..they didnt even look close to a pair of $100 jeans though IMO anyways. I also saw a pair of studded Seven jeans that retail almost a thousand bucks and went on sale for $400. I believe there are jeans that retail higher than R&R. But doesn't Igotthat777 majorly carry R&R in the jeans category? Well I guess he has a store and sells them in store then
I sell a lot of different denim RED MONKEY , EVISU, R & R, and will be getting my hands on other famous name brands like J-brand, PAGE, etc.....
I sold 60 pairs in the last week like i said i need to get more next week.

Hilary get in touch with me for your refund
post #84 of 124
Quote:
amandilleteQuote:
Originally Posted by NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP
forge about it r & r i wear to walk my doggy.

I really do i am not trying to put the jeans down i actually l have a few pairs
post #85 of 124
After what happened last time with Odie, I told myself I'd never buy from him. And I don't believe it was an HONEST mistake because these supposedly "honest mistakes" have been happening for quite some time. Just so happens to be with the same seller.

& I agree w/ Tiff. He never wishes to refund until he's been caught & out in the open which I think is stupid. You are a horrible businessman & have horrible customer service.

To those of you who don't know what happened before with a few HF members, I suggest you do a search.
post #86 of 124
TIFF needs to find a boyfriend or girlfriend 1 or the other



Hilary get in touch with me
post #87 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP View Post
I sell a lot of different denim RED MONKEY , EVISU, R & R, and will be getting my hands on other famous name brands like J-brand, PAGE, etc.....
I sold 60 pairs in the last week like i said i need to get more next week.

Hilary get in touch with me for your refund
I can see that you have alot of R&R in your store and some evisu now that I have checked it out. I am glad that you and Hilary have come to an amicable solution.
post #88 of 124
Hey compulsive it is opinion of 1 you want to see opinion of 350?
feel free to click >>>>>>>>>>>> eBay Feedback Profile for igotthat777
post #89 of 124
I swore I wouldn't buy from you either since BEFORE the Odie incident b/c when I did try to work with you, you were extremely rude in your responses. Nice to see I made a good judgement call.

There will always be buyers for your jeans, just not anyone from this forum.
post #90 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP View Post
TIFF needs to find a boyfriend or girlfriend 1 or the other



Hilary get in touch with me
yeah....thats a good one. *rolling my eyes*
post #91 of 124
Tiff is happily married with 3 beautiful kids... stop baiting her.
post #92 of 124
Quote:
heather

Tiff is happily married with 3 beautiful kids... stop baiting her.



She wishes i am happily married and dont have time for little children that sit on p.c. all day and play with the keyboard
Real Women do real things not slander people because they woke up on the wrong side of the bed
post #93 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP View Post
She wishes i am happily married and dont have time for little children that sit on p.c. all day and play with the keyboard
Real Women do real things not slander people because they woke up on the wrong side of the bed
Wow, I totally can't understand your post. Your grammer is awful! LOL
post #94 of 124
yeah, im really sure she doesnt wish that you are baiting on her.... maybe its you that is wishing that she is wishing that you are baiting on her!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #95 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by *heather* View Post
Wow, I totally can't understand your post. Your grammer is awful! LOL
LOL!!!!!!!!! youre not the only one. i always have to read things twice!!
post #96 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP View Post
She wishes i am happily married and dont have time for little children that sit on p.c. all day and play with the keyboard
Real Women do real things not slander people because they woke up on the wrong side of the bed
I refer you to the Rules of Honestforum.

http://www.honestforum.com/rules-inf...nestforum.html


Quote:

1. Respect
The number one rule here is respect! Respect newbies! Respect other members. Vulgar language, Ad hominem attacks and lack of proper business respect will not be allowed on this forum. Negative attitudes and disrespectful posts are not welcome here. Everybody has different styles of dress. Please do NOT rip on anybodys style and try to keep the negativity to a minimum. See more info at rule 6.
Quote:
Basically leave the fashionista attitudes at home
Also...

libel - Definitions from Dictionary.com

vs

slander - Definitions from Dictionary.com
post #97 of 124
Please not on my worst .... After 12 beers of Heineken's i would leave and go home and go to sleep then hook up with her YOU ARE KIDDING ME !!!!
post #98 of 124
Your feedback doesn't mean SHIT to me. We've obviously seen your true colors.

& Tiff is the WONDERFUL mother of 3 beautiful children. Stop trying to talk down to somebody else to make yourself look better.

& seriously, your grammar is awful. Spelling too.
post #99 of 124
Please you are a idiot lol yes I have a hubby who is more of a man than you are on his worst day. I have 3 great kids that I raise to never grow up and be like people like you
post #100 of 124
I have no problem with respect but if someone is going to disrespect me i have to stand up for myself moderators. Anyway the girl is getting a refund and if you like you can lock this thread cause it is not going anywhere
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: More Womens Jeans
This thread is locked  
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › More Womens Jeans › Am I being unreasonable??? - eBay question