or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › More Womens Jeans › Am I being unreasonable??? - eBay question
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Am I being unreasonable??? - eBay question - Page 3  

post #51 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by jae View Post
You don't need luck on this claim, you WILL win. ^_^
I definitely agreee!

I think you should just refund Hilary for your own good too. If you can show you are willing to solve problems professionally and smoothly, you are still going to get lotsa business from HFers!

there are soooooooo many R&R lovers here, and many people have bought from you here. You should think more long term. Refund, and let the business be done with. and potentially save lotsa business for later.
post #52 of 124
I'd think that since the seller has been selling so many crowns for so long, he should be able to tell that this pair is significantly different and should have mentioned it in the auction. There is just no way he can "overlook" the sloppy placement of the crystals compared to his many other crystal crowns unless he intentionally did not want to mention it. Also, the pictures in the auction cannot be blow up to a bigger size, so they're actually not very clear.
post #53 of 124
I agree with Bebear...I was looking at the auction again and I don't think i would have noticed since the back pocket pictures were taken at different angles and not very close up. It could have been easily overlooked by anyone viewing the pictures
post #54 of 124
For me, I can see that the crystals are sloppy on the gallery picture, especially on the right side of it. I guess it is because I know what to look for in the auction that is why I can see it. If you check the pictures out carefully, I think you will able to spot the flaw. But that does not mean that igotthat777 has a leg to stand on in this case since the crowns are clearly NOT foam. They are not "green" enough. They remind me of white crowns since white crowns do carry blue tinge to them. Igotthat777, if you don't refund her, I think you will lose many potential buyers, including me . Everybody can see that it is your fault for calling the crowns foam when they are not. I hope that was a genuine mistake of yours though.
post #55 of 124
If you do take a look at the pictures carefully, you can indeed see that the crystals are placed on top of embroidery. Either way, the jeans itself are not as described, so I think the seller should cooperate and let the buyer return the jeans. S/he should NOT be selling irregular jeans as first quality anyway - that already is misrepresentation!
post #56 of 124
wow, after all this, i will make sure i never buy anything from this seller! ive been reading this thread and the other threads about this seller and i am totally going to avoid this seller. what a jerk.

oh, and who is he to tell you that you cant spell when he has made 847529384752935 spelling errors. what a freak!
post #57 of 124
and its kinda embarrassing to know that this kind of person is an HFer. that kinda sucks...
post #58 of 124
yeah i was about to purchase crowns from him before i did a search on his name. thank goodness i didnt end up making an offer. WHAT A LOSER THIS GUY IS!
post #59 of 124
Hilary, sorry this happened to you. When you pay that much for jeans that are advertised as first quality, that's what you should receive and nothing less. Good luck with this..

I wanted to buy a couple of pairs of crowns from this seller too but after seeing how he/she's reacted to this and other buyer's problems, I'm pretty sure I WON'T be forking out any money for their jeans, regardless of how bad I may want crowns. I'm a small-time eBay seller and pride myself on my fast, always courteous customer service and I'm really disappointed in the way the seller has conducted him/herself. I might make mistakes sometimes but I always try my best to resolve any issues without having to resort to personal attacks on the buyer. It's people like this that make it hard for honest sellers to do business on eBay. Do the right thing and just admit that you were wrong and refund the girl!

/End rant.
post #60 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP View Post
All items come from me sweety are top notch please ask ntegragsr93
she bought 11 or 12 pairs and didn't say my jeans were missing anything so please stop bashing sellers that sell same denim as you do we in the same business and i can speak for myself by saying " I SELL TOP NOTCH DENIM"
so please stop hatting
Please read my feedback
and dont speculate and a lot is spelled a lot not alot


HAA HAA


How can you pick on Tiff for spelling a lot, as alot, when you use terrible English, terrible punctuation and misspell so much yourself. I believe you meant hating, also? As I don't see many milliners in here making hats (hatting)
post #61 of 124
I looked at his other auctions and apparently he is stuck with quite a number of them, so of course s/he wouldn't want to refund you the money.
post #62 of 124
Also, for your own sake... it will cost you what was it? About $160 to refund these and then you can correctly list them and resell them for a lower amount.

If you do this, you could end up out of pocket by about $50 - $80 realistically.

If you DON'T do this, your reputation will suffer drastically and you'll be out of pocket hundreds to thousands in lost sales to HFers.

Is it really worth being so stubborn!

I have some lovely light blue crowns but I so badly want crystals. I am having a hard time finding them and so I started to look at putting crystals on my non-crystal crowns. No matter how I look at them, I can't see that I could make it look good at all. I have also asked advice from many people and they all said "don't do it- you'll regret it" So I take it, these look shit house compared to what Hilary had hoped for.

These are NOT what she paid for, so give her her money back and save yourself from loss of reputation in the future.
post #63 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by denimobsessed View Post
HAA HAA


How can you pick on Tiff for spelling a lot, as alot, when you use terrible English, terrible punctuation and misspell so much yourself. I believe you meant hating, also? As I don't see many milliners in here making hats (hatting)





I am surprised he is even here what a turd!
post #64 of 124
I was very surprised he actually had the balls to join after everything that happened before.
post #65 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by compulsive View Post
I was very surprised he actually had the balls to join after everything that happened before.

same here!! and i'm surprised he has the balls to defend himself here....

he probably think of HF as a possible source of customers...
post #66 of 124
just my 2 cents...

I think this was an honest mistake. I don't know where this seller's jeans come from (not like it really matters anyways), but it is possible that whoever sold these jeans to this seller screwed up the wash name and didn't say they had crystals added or that the crystals were misplaced.

I have seen many pairs of 1st quality RR with misplaced crystals. This is a very common problem with RR and anyone who is familiar with RR knows this. Also, sellers who sell in large volume often don't have time to inspect each item prior to listing. That's not to say that this whole thing was right, but just try and understand that it's hard from the seller's perspective. i'd say that people on HF pay a lot of attention to detail that large volume sellers don't have the time to look at.

I think that this seller does care about his reputation so I would expect that he will try to amend this situation. Just take it easy. There's no need for all this drama. I think you'll be getting your money back regardless of whether or not you file that claim because he doesn't seem like he's trying to piss everyone off here.
post #67 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by gam29 View Post
just my 2 cents...

I think this was an honest mistake. I don't know where this seller's jeans come from (not like it really matters anyways), but it is possible that whoever sold these jeans to this seller screwed up the wash name and didn't say they had crystals added or that the crystals were misplaced.

I have seen many pairs of 1st quality RR with misplaced crystals. This is a very common problem with RR and anyone who is familiar with RR knows this. Also, sellers who sell in large volume often don't have time to inspect each item prior to listing. That's not to say that this whole thing was right, but just try and understand that it's hard from the seller's perspective. i'd say that people on HF pay a lot of attention to detail that large volume sellers don't have the time to look at.

I think that this seller does care about his reputation so I would expect that he will try to amend this situation. Just take it easy. There's no need for all this drama. I think you'll be getting your money back regardless of whether or not you file that claim because he doesn't seem like he's trying to piss everyone off here.


I could have sworn Hilary said that he refused to refund her.

If it was an honest mistake or not- if he sends something that isn't right and wishes to do the right thing, he should refund it still.

Isn't this the point?
post #68 of 124
.ExternalClass P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}Girls,
I am not trying to be rude, nasty or unfair. But not for nothing I sell a lot of denim and a lot of expensive denim that is more, much more expensive then R & R and the only issues that I have is with you girls from the forum. I apologize that Hilary received the jeans that she thought will be something else, but I disclosed everything about the jeans distressing as well as tag missing and pictures.

Just for the record I run a business and not only on Ebay so I do not have the time or the desire to crystallize the crowns. R & R is just a small part of my business. I simply would not have enough hours in the day to list all of my merchandise that I have in my warehouse. My business is to sell jeans not crystallize them. So there is no need for assumptions and accusations. My day is way too busy to deal with crystals, their colors, and placing them on the pockets. This is how I got the jeans from a boutique in NYC as a sample and I disclosed that. Maybe you can call them up and ask them where they got the jeans.

To Hilary's comment:

"Additionally, there is a lot more distressing on the pair I purchased than on the pair that I own (the new pair is amost completely threadbare on one of the pockets), and I feel they would probably fall apart after one wash or wear, although I did not mention this in my correspondence with the seller."

First of all I have both of the letters that you sent to me and you mentioned absolutely nothing about heavy distressing. Second I have many jeans some are more distressed then others. That does not mean anything. The reason you did not mention this because I disclosed that in the ad along with pictures and a close up picture of the heavy distressed pocket. So the above comment is absolutely unnecessary, you have seen the pictures, you read the ad, you were aware of the heavy distressing and if you thought that they will fall apart because of that you shouldn't of purchased them. This comment was completely totally unnecessary.

Tiffany,
Just for the record I do not buy my jeans at Century 21. Don't assume. Because one pair previously came from there. Like I said I run a business not a kiddie games. I work with major buyers from Saks, Neimun, and other high end department stores and boutiques in NYC. Because of our relationship they order my merchandise from their vendors, since I am not a wholesaler and do not have a license or access to those vendors. I do not only carry R & R jeans, its a fraction of my business. So there is no need to make accusations.

Also like some people here assume I got stuck with the jeans.... Lat week i had 109 pairs posted this week 40 so what does that say...... Thats really funny. I can get rid of them quickly, I did not get stuck with them. Also I could of taken the jeans back and give her a refund. Everyone here thinks apparently that paypal always takes buyers side. However it is very very untrue. There was another person from the forum who claimed that the crown was off centered and everyone in this forum practically sworn up and down that she will get her money back from paypal for significantly not as described. But that did not happened. Unfortunately she was waiting for 45 days to get her money and she didn't. Because by paypal rules it did not constitute significantly not as described. All the buyers assume they can get away with that and that's why everyone here posted to her that she will definitely get her money back and that she should definitely go through paypal. She took all of your advise and got nothing. I am not trying to be nasty or anything, but this crap with significantly not as described does not always work in buyers favor.

I AM A MAN AND I AM A BUSINESS MAN. HONESTLY I WOULD NOT WANT HILARY TO WAIT 45 DAYS TO GET NOTHING LIKE THE OTHER PERSON DID. I WILL BE A MAN AND TAKE THE JEANS BACK FROM YOU HILARY. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.
post #69 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by gam29 View Post
.

I think that this seller does care about his reputation so I would expect that he will try to amend this situation. Just take it easy. There's no need for all this drama. I think you'll be getting your money back regardless of whether or not you file that claim because he doesn't seem like he's trying to piss everyone off here.

I agree with everything you have said but this.He is/always refuses to make it right until he is exsposed
post #70 of 124
NYC, I am glad you are willing to take them back. =D it shows that you are willing to work out problems.

It could have been just that you were told that they were foam, and you sold them as that. but it's great that you are taking the responsibility as a good seller =D

I'm glad everything worked out in the end...
post #71 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP View Post
.ExternalClass P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}
Everyone here thinks apparently that paypal always takes buyers side. However it is very very untrue. There was another person from the forum who claimed that the crown was off centered and everyone in this forum practically sworn up and down that she will get her money back from paypal for significantly not as described. But that did not happened. Unfortunately she was waiting for 45 days to get her money and she didn't. Because by paypal rules it did not constitute significantly not as described. All the buyers assume they can get away with that and that's why everyone here posted to her that she will definitely get her money back and that she should definitely go through paypal. She took all of your advise and got nothing. I am not trying to be nasty or anything, but this crap with significantly not as described does not always work in buyers favor.
So you are using paypal to keep having horrible customer service. I pity you.


I suggest not messsing with paypal and do a chargeback cause he like to play games (but yet you say you dont) I am done with this. More than one pair came from century 21 so you are lying again. You will learn a lesson one day
post #72 of 124
Quote:
wangz09

NYC, I am glad you are willing to take them back. =D it shows that you are willing to work out problems.

It could have been just that you were told that they were foam, and you sold them as that. but it's great that you are taking the responsibility as a good seller =D

I'm glad everything worked out in the end...
Yeah i will work it out with her because i didn't pay attention to the colors of the crystals i guess it is kind of hard when i have 1000 pairs here i cant pay attention to every single pair


Tiff
you do not have to buy from me trust me i business will not be affected even thought you bought from me you hypocrist.
post #73 of 124
I will not buy from you. I stated I bought from you and this was before issues with you came up. I will not ever again cause of how you treat people. I bet others here wont either. I can only imagine how you treat other buyers that are not members here.

I rather pay 100 more from a seller who I know has great customer service
post #74 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC EXCLUSIVE SHOP View Post
you hypocrist.

I am not sure what this means lol unless you spelled it wrong
post #75 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff View Post
I will not buy from you. I stated I bought from you and this was before issues with you came up. I will not ever again cause of how you treat people. I bet others here wont either. I can only imagine how you treat other buyers that are not members here.

I rather pay 100 more from a seller who I know has great customer service
i definitely wont!! oh, but then i guess it wouldnt affect his business....
we should start a poll to see who wouldnt buy from him and then see if THAT will affect his business.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: More Womens Jeans
This thread is locked  
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › More Womens Jeans › Am I being unreasonable??? - eBay question