or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › Three Suspects rape elderly lady
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Three Suspects rape elderly lady - Page 2  

post #26 of 131
it's people like you who perpetuate prejudice through the use of propoganda that shamelessly appeal to people's vulnerabilities, fears, and emotions rather than through logic and justice. and to make matters worse, you are unable to see how you are a shark and a leech in this country due to your self-delusion. and you are proud because this country is giving you the right to do so.

again, any xyz group given enough time to adapt and evolve their own niche will invariably develop unique tendencies. african americans have a higher crime rate due to numerous reasons, many of which are unfortunately self-recursive/cyclical, e.g. being stuck in the lower class that is difficult to break out of (and again, this is also due to various intra- and inter-cultural obstacles) will naturally produce higher crime rates...with ANY skin color. it just happened to be with african americans in the U.S., not because black people are biologically destined for this lifestyle. in other parts of the world, you have OTHER races filling in the same niche that african americans fill in the U.S. how many africans (NOT an african american) have you met? i'm willing to bet not many, if any at all, because racism is maintained by the willingness to fill and overlook one's void of genuine and diverse multicultural experience with garbage. african culture tends to be drastically different from african american culture. does an african's biology somehow magically and suddenly change upon americanization? of course not. and are we going to assume everyone who had no choice but to be born in a certain group is going to be the same? of course not. we judge individuals by the person they are.
post #27 of 131
the most you can do is just state that xyz group commits more crimes by abc percentage. but you can't just suddenly associate tendencies with random things just to serve your agenda. this is also why i despise the creation of the term "race." it intrinsically and unfairly alienates members who don't fit the stereotype. i mean, how would you feel if we all stereotyped you as a bigoted dumbfuck racist redneck who dropped out of highschool to work at arby's to support your 16 year old wife/sister?
post #28 of 131
zeitgeist, i told you before. you are showing correlation but NOT causation in your arguments.
post #29 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey60622 View Post
Yeah honey...but look at the OP.

I hope I am not the only one who sees why someone who goes on racist tirades in one thread would want to post a horrific crime story with some black suspects. It serves his racist agenda to do so.
^^ Yes, I am starting to see a trend in the OP's threads.

I just really don't see the point of these types of threads that have been popping up by the OP on this forum. Useless and pointless to say the least.
post #30 of 131
Don't respond to this OP. It's like beating a dead horse.
post #31 of 131
The OP wasn't the one who turned this into a topic about race... if you don't like threads about "depressing" news events or threads created by a certain member of the forum perhaps it's in your best interest to click on happy-go-lucky topics and add posters whom you disagree with to your ignore list.

Crimes like this are an absolute shame... crimes like these are commonplace now but were practically unheard of seventy years ago.
post #32 of 131
about 2 years ago three men robbed and raped an elderly lady at my mom's church [who once, when I was very young, taught my bible school class]
post #33 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenKid0505 View Post
Crimes like this are an absolute shame... crimes like these are commonplace now but were practically unheard of seventy years ago.
Unheard of because stories like this were rarely published in the news and there was no television.

Don't mistake something not being talked about. There have been rapists, child molesters and murderers since the start of humankind. There have always been sick f**ks in the world, the only difference is that now we can hear about all of them.
post #34 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey60622 View Post
Unheard of because stories like this were rarely published in the news and there was no television.

Don't mistake something not being talked about. There have been rapists, child molesters and murderers since the start of humankind. There have always been sick f**ks in the world, the only difference is that now we can hear about all of them.

^^ Sad but true.

sevenkid exactly what planet are you from that you think this didn't happen until 70 years ago? Like casey said, there habe been sick people in the world since the beginning if time!

And I STILL don't think these kinds of topics need to be dicussed on a jean forum.
post #35 of 131
Practically unheard of ≠ Non existant.
post #36 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenKid0505 View Post
Practically unheard of ≠ Non existant.
If that is true than why did you find it necessary to post the following:

Quote:
Crimes like this are an absolute shame... crimes like these are commonplace now but were practically unheard of seventy years ago.
Just commenting on the comparative lack of mass media in the world 75 years ago?
post #37 of 131
Please have a look at UCR data... are you honestly trying to say that there are less crimes today per capita than there were in 1930?
post #38 of 131
Less crimes where? Worldwide? 1930's had an awful lot of killing going on.

Also, we are talking about a particular kind of horrific crime. I do not believe the rates on crimes like this would have increased per capita.

I love how you keep changing what you are trying to say. Very slippery.
post #39 of 131
Aren't you the one who is changing my wording? I said "crimes like this" which you then parlayed into murder. Either way you're still incorrect, go check UCR data for yourself if you must. The crime rate in general has fallen since the mid-late 90's but it's worlds higher than it was back in 1930 when the UCR program was established.
post #40 of 131
Please read Begret's thread above.

Reporting of crimes like this, hearing about crimes like this-those things have increased. The actual crimes themselves increasing-I think not.

We live in a small world now. In the 1930's the crime would likely not have been reported to the police. If it was, it would not likely have been reported to the news.

I was using murder as another example of a horrible crime. My point, which I stated, is that there have always been horrible people in the world. If there are more now than it is because there are more people. You are incorrect in your assumption that rape rates have gone up just because rape reports have gone up.
post #41 of 131
Thread Starter 
In the United States, even 40 years ago, this gentlemen would have not made it to the court room and the police would of turned a blind eye. Today, we need to make sure this gentlemen's rights aren't violated. Fuck the victims.
post #42 of 131
Sorry accidentally deleted whole thing. I was kinda mad. Anyway a lot of horrible things went unreported b/c people were way too ashamed.
post #43 of 131
So now it's you changing your story? Originally I was incorrect because crimes like this weren't mentioned in the news... now it's because victims didn't report the crimes to the police?

There were certainly individuals who didn't report crimes back in the 1930's... but are we to believe that every crime committed today is reported? There's no way in which you could possibly prove that there were more unreported crimes in the 1930's than there are today because, surprise, if we had statistics about that we'd know that the crimes were committed!
post #44 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
In the United States, even 40 years ago, this gentlemen would have not made it to the court room and the police would of turned a blind eye. Today, we need to make sure this gentlemen's rights aren't violated. Fuck the victims.
Actually, the men involved probably would have been lynched w/out trial. In fact, there are cases of that exact thing happening where it is now known that those who got hanged by a mob did not even commit the crime.

That is what happens when our legal system doesn't do its job. Don't look back at those days wistfully. Of course, I am sure you do.

The criminals in this case have been caught and we have to trust that the police have done their jobs and that they will go to jail. I can't imagine the "grandma rapists" will have it easy in prison.
post #45 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenKid0505 View Post
So now it's you changing your story? Originally I was incorrect because crimes like this weren't mentioned in the news... now it's because victims didn't report the crimes to the police?

There were certainly individuals who didn't report crimes back in the 1930's... but are we to believe that every crime committed today is reported? There's no way in which you could possibly prove that there were more unreported crimes in the 1930's than there are today because, surprise, if we had statistics about that we'd know that the crimes were committed!
Uhm...I said you didn't hear about them back then.

Then I went on to say that they weren't covered in the press. Since when is adding to that that rape was much less reported back then changing my story. A big part of why it wasn't covered in the press was that it HADN'T BEEN REPORTED. I would have thought that would have been clear, but apparently not. Begret made her great but short-lived post about her grandma and I elaborated a bit more.

My point is that you have no evidence that there were more rape crimes against the elderly in the 1930s per capita than there are now. You cannot prove that because the statistics available are clearly lacking in terms of being a complete and representative sample.
post #46 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey60622 View Post
Actually, the men involved probably would have been lynched w/out trial. In fact, there are cases of that exact thing happening where it is now known that those who got hanged by a mob did not even commit the crime.

That is what happens when our legal system doesn't do its job. Don't look back at those days wistfully. Of course, I am sure you do.

The criminals in this case have been caught and we have to trust that the police have done their jobs and that they will go to jail. I can't imagine the "grandma rapists" will have it easy in prison.

Casey, someone like Zeitgeist would bust a nut thinking of a black man getting lynched.

Honestly, I don't understand why, when going on a jeans forum, I need to deal with the propaganda of a blatant racist. I'm not here to read about the supposed "animalistic tendencies" of a certain race - rhetoric worthy of Goebbels leaflet.

It's offensive, inappropriate, and I've seen members get blocked for much less.

Mods?
post #47 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey60622 View Post
The criminals in this case have been caught and we have to trust that the police have done their jobs and that they will go to jail. I can't imagine the "grandma rapists" will have it easy in prison.
When I used to work in this system (prison) the rapist was only one step higher than the child rapist or child killer. Most likely this person or persons will be gang raped or even killed.
post #48 of 131
Why even bother to feed this person though. It is obvious what he or she wants to do and that is cause trouble. It does not hurt me that much but I do not like to see others get upset about race issues.

Coming from a person with Native American blood why don't you just get the hell out or either go join some skin head group and let those boys pass you around a bit.
post #49 of 131
Your initial comment was that these crimes weren't covered by the press and that was why we didn't hear about them. I then provided a program created to monitor such crimes which stated that, despite whether or not the media gave attention to these criminal acts, crimes were not as common in the 1930's as they are today. You, instead of conceding, stated that people just didn't tell the authorities when a crime was committed against them. You changed your reasoning as to why I was incorrect when you were disproved.

There is evidence that there are more rapes committed today per capita than there were in 1930, whether or not it was three black men triple teaming an elderly woman was, sadly, not recorded. You are trying to prove without any statistics supporting your point whatsoever that the number of crimes committed today is no greater than it was in the 1930's because people back then "didn't report it". You are trying to argue without a shred of evidence to substantiate your claims.
post #50 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenKid0505 View Post
Your initial comment was that these crimes weren't covered by the press and that was why we didn't hear about them. I then provided a program created to monitor such crimes which stated that, despite whether or not the media gave attention to these criminal acts, crimes were not as common in the 1930's as they are today. You, instead of conceding, stated that people just didn't tell the authorities when a crime was committed against them. You changed your reasoning as to why I was incorrect when you were disproved.

There is evidence that there are more rapes committed today per capita than there were in 1930, whether or not it was three black men triple teaming an elderly woman was, sadly, not recorded. You are trying to prove without any statistics supporting your point whatsoever that the number of crimes committed today is no greater than it was in the 1930's because people back then "didn't report it". You are trying to argue without a shred of evidence to substantiate your claims.

Nice retelling of the story, but sadly it is not accurate.

My initial comment is totally true and I stand by it. The crimes were not covered in the press YOU SAID THE CRIMES WERE "UNHEARD" OF. I said that just because they were not heard of did not mean they didn't happen because such things were not covered in the press.

I thought pointing that out might be enough to make you realize your incorrectness however you then decided to change your mind and say that unheard of did not equal nonexistant. When I questioned why you would bring that up you pointed to a program...without providing any of the relavant statistics. You suddenly started talking about all crimes as a group...rather than a very specific kind of rape.

As I have said, you have no firm evidence of anything. Rape was NOT something that got reported frequently in the 1930s and therefore your statistics from that time would have a +/- of 90% or so. They are not valid by comparison to today.

And also, where exactly did you find any statistics dealing with the rape of women classed as elderly? That is the ONLY crime that I have been talking about and I don't see any statistics available for that.

Once again you love to make your vast generalizations with a paltry amount of information. If that is how your brain deals with information that is fine, but don't expect the rest of the world to go in for such utter nonsense.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
This thread is locked  
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › Three Suspects rape elderly lady