or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Men: Do You Feel Uncomfortable Trying On Women's Jeans?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Men: Do You Feel Uncomfortable Trying On Women's Jeans? - Page 2

post #26 of 53
Words cannot express how disappointed I am that the official blogger necro-posted.
post #27 of 53
Avatar, shut the fuck up. You're more disruptive than any necropost. She wanted to have a discussion about this topic and there was already a thread about. I'm sure you would have complained about a new thread being made, too. Stop policing the forum; it's NOT your job. (and won't ever be kthnxbye)

And, as my contribution to the discussion, I wore women's jeans for years and a certain part of me feels so FREE now that I've switched to men's. I have bought a few pairs of men's jeans that are almost as tight, but there's still room for allll of me. which is nice.
post #28 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by designerdesire View Post
Avatar, shut the fuck up.
A productive post from our most productive mod!
post #29 of 53
i don't know what is more confusing: the fact that desigerdesire is a mod or that he is browsing in the diesel section
post #30 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by fncestudent View Post
i don't know what is more confusing: the fact that desigerdesire is a mod or that he is browsing in the diesel section
You should have posted this in a 8 month old thread in the section he mods, because then it'd be less disruptive than me!
post #31 of 53
It's less about being "productive," "disruptive," or otherwise. You brought up necroposting with the mods months ago, and we decided we were okay with it as long as the poster had something new to contribute. Obviously, we understand it's disruptive if it was done the way a certain poster did when they posted something arbitrary like "hi" just to bring it up to the top and be annoying.

What this IS about, however, is you trying to police everyone else on a forum you don't even moderate. And yeah, I do think you causing trouble more or less every day is more disruptive than a sole necropost made to bring NEW information to the topic being discussed CURRENTLY on the blog.

The bottom line is I just think you need to stop deciding what's okay for everyone ELSE to post, and focus more on your own posts.
post #32 of 53
I can give my opinion of peoples' posts. I don't like necroposting. I can't enforce my opinion, and I can't go banning people or warning people officially not to necropost. I can just say that it sucks.

Just like I can say that a moderator who tells me I'm disruptive for being mean to people and then comes on to a thread to flame me and tell me to "shut the fuck up" is hilarious.
post #33 of 53
women look hot in womens jeans, guys dont. You are not a chick and can never pull off their looks. We have to go for a different look.

If you are very skinny and want to look good hit the gym. If you are over or under weight it doesnt matter what kinda jeans you wear, women wont find you sekzy.

In some fashion shows you see guys wearing ridiculous stuff, but they still look good because of their figure, whereas if they were fat or skinny it would be laughable.
post #34 of 53
well i was reading this magazine abt how mens in austrilla started to wear womens and it became some wat big. so if u can find a women jeans taht fit/look good on ur body go ahead wear them. also u should be lucky that the U.S have smaller mens jeans size below size 28. i never seen a piar of mens jeans smaller then 28 here in canada.
post #35 of 53
My thoughts:

1) Even though you are a mod designerdesire, you are not a mod of this section.
2) The necroposter in question wrote an article on this topic linking an article well over a year old, stating it was a recent trend, also linking this 7 month old topic saying it was a recent discussion.
post #36 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSPOOKIE View Post
Amen to that.

With a women's rise, you might as well take a nut cruncher and say to hell with your little buddies.
As long as U tuck em under next to Ur thighs, U'll be fine (Unless U have bigger Wiener than Long John Holmes).
Anyway, always size up when U get/have to get women's jean...

Ps: I don't own any Women's now as Diesel make alot of skinny ones
post #37 of 53
I'm well into women's denim. I probably have about 60 pairs and I love them. If you feel comfortable in them and prefer the cut then go for it.
post #38 of 53
Well I will tell you all a funny story now because this post reminds me of it:

So I had a store nearby me that had R&Rs and 7FAMs for cheap a long while back, and I frequented this store often, buying / layaway-ing many pairs at a time. I would take the jeans into the dressing rooms and take pictures there because the lighting was great and they had little pre-made hanger things. I originally focused on men's jeans because they sold better and for more money but then I switched over to women's because there were no men's left (bought and sold them all). So I would go into the dressing room with 30 pairs of women's jeans and be in there for an hour or so taking pictures and measurements. For the longest time thereafter (after the women's jeans) many of the workers who did not yet know me thought I was some sort of crazy cross dresser or gay guy (I am a straight male with a girlfriend). Finally one of the workers who knew me was like you wouldn't believe it but half the people who don't know you were talking about this guy that would take 30 pairs of women's jeans into the dressing room for an hour and they were like what kind of nut-job is this and what the hell is he doing in there with so many women's jeans?!? The lady told them, though, who I was and what I was doing and we all got a big laugh out of it (not that there's anything wrong with being a cross dresser or gay, but not my thing). But no, I do not wear women's jeans nor would I. But I do look through women's designer shit not because I want it for myself, but because I am always looking for something good to sell. I do catch weird looks from the other female shoppers from time-to-time (keep in mind I'm this big, shaved headed 6'1" 190 lb. man), but I don't really care. I guess if you like them then go for it - again, not my thing, but whatever floats your boat...
post #39 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcandy3 View Post
Slammer will make your package even bigger - and i know we all love packages
Yup, gotta luurrve those slammers ... and oh some Zathans as well
post #40 of 53
Yes, given that I wear a size 38
post #41 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14 View Post
Yes, given that I wear a size 38
It was pretty awkward for all of us when you suggested a "Man-Matic Slumber Party" for the HF Meetup.
post #42 of 53
^id holler
post #43 of 53
I tried on girls jeans but the small fly doesn't look good on guys.
post #44 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
As long as U tuck em under next to Ur thighs, U'll be fine (Unless U have bigger Wiener than Long John Holmes).
I see. So you essentially tuck your package away neatly in between your legs...but I thought Diesels were known for accentuating the uh...bulge ?

teehee thats awesome.
post #45 of 53
What the fuck? What kind of 'man' would wear women's jeans?
post #46 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokar View Post
What the fuck? What kind of 'man' would wear women's jeans?
I am sure there are some...
post #47 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokar View Post
What the fuck? What kind of 'man' would wear women's jeans?
I think you were trying to be rude, but I still see your point. It's definitely a "feminine" expression, but I've seen some really small guys rock women's jeans the same way bigger guys rock men's jeans.
post #48 of 53

did back in 2006 about the time question first came out. Since then, no, not at all.

 

Only time did when a clerk at a used close place (like goodwill) said those are lady jeans when looking for a pair that had no pockets.  I just said I know that, and kind I am looking for. 

 

Now days by them in shopping centers, name brand stores, sometimes clerks said these are woman jeans, I say I know, what I want for me, and what I am wearing now.  Have not had a pair of ugly, poorly fitting male jeans now for 14 years.

 

So common men wearing women jeans for reasons already states, stretch, better fit, better looking, etc. that now days nobody really cares.

post #49 of 53

did back in 2006 about the time question first came out. Since then, no, not at all.

 

Only time did when a clerk at a used close place (like goodwill) said those are lady jeans when looking for a pair that had no pockets.  I just said I know that, and kind I am looking for. 

 

Now days by them in shopping centers, name brand stores, sometimes clerks said these are woman jeans, I say I know, what I want for me, and what I am wearing now.  Have not had a pair of ugly, poorly fitting male jeans now for 14 years.

 

So common men wearing women jeans for reasons already states, stretch, better fit, better looking, etc. that now days nobody really cares.

post #50 of 53

I don't : ) I have a pair of Nyoka which turned out to be a supa rare model. If I don't tell you you'll never know they're a women's cut. They fit me like they were something in between of Rombee and Koolter. A friend of mine also has a pair of female jeans. I see nothing wrong with that. They fit him as no man's cut I have ever seen. They're carrot fit, a bit loose to the knee and then they get skinny from there to the hem. It looks really cool. And so far nobody had ever stopped either of us on the street to ask us "Hey, why are you wearing women's jeans?!"


Edited by 994kaloyan - 9/4/13 at 8:57am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Men: Do You Feel Uncomfortable Trying On Women's Jeans?