or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › More Womens Jeans › Where, and where not, to buy R&R
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Where, and where not, to buy R&R - Page 14

post #326 of 334
I really don't understand how xscollection.com still exists. They've been selling fakes like that for awhile
post #327 of 334
Agreed! ^^
post #328 of 334
woah, this is super helpful...I wish there was a list like this for every denim brand.
post #329 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead5400 View Post
I really don't understand how xscollection.com still exists. They've been selling fakes like that for awhile
Maybe they're overseas?
post #330 of 334
Anybody try Nordstrom Rack?? Last year's styles for $109 to $129 (where I get most of my R&R's)
post #331 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeRNSiZZLE View Post
Anybody try Nordstrom Rack?? Last year's styles for $109 to $129 (where I get most of my R&R's)
Not even last year. Very often they will be the previous season or even pairs from the current season. Only downside is I've read reports of people saying NR hasn't gotten anything good in a very long time for R&R
post #332 of 334
Depends on which Nordstrom Rack you buy from. California NR has got a TON of inventory and good deals
post #333 of 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeRNSiZZLE View Post
Depends on which Nordstrom Rack you buy from. California NR has got a TON of inventory and good deals
Make sure you avoid the straight to discount pairs though. They may have a ton of inventory but often they aren't retail pairs, they're pairs that are made and then shipped straight to discount stores like NR
post #334 of 334
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: More Womens Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › More Womens Jeans › Where, and where not, to buy R&R