or Connect

Posts by masterduck510

i have used the 15 off 100 before. it definitely works. and as stated before, they expire 12/18/05.
hey guys, i just was wondering which jeans you guys like/wear when you want to dress up a little (ie blazer, dress shirt, etc) say for a nice dinner/date. i'm looking for some jeans that will look good dressed up with loafers, etc. but also versatile enough to be worn casually as well. any ideas? i've recently purchased some zaf 60d, but am not really sure if those are "dressier" jeans. would say the zathan 60f fall in that category? or is it best to stick to...
haha i can't wait to get them!
zaf 60d kenneth cole loafers ipod case
4th year biology major at UCLA. go bruins!!!! (even though we got the crap kicked out of us last week!).
wow, that was quick. do you happen to know what wash it is? i thought it was nyd dark, but what do i know. also, apparently the second picture refuses to cooperate. grr.
err..messed up the second picture. here is a link to it http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6255/seven24ax.jpg
hi all, i usually buy diesel so am pretty new to sevens. can you tell me if this is real or not? style# U075080U-G-080U cut# 70206
Quote: Originally Posted by matthewaaron what kind of jacket and hoodie is that? i like the look.
just to add, i bought other blazers from gap as well (in xs) and they fit perfectly. i compared the length on the two blazers and the navy one that is too long is about 1 1/2 inches longer than the other blazer. just wondering if 1 1/2 inches would be even worth tailoring. also , does anyone know how much tailoring blazers runs? thanks.