or Connect

Posts by masterduck510

Quote: Originally Posted by phaphaphooey Quote: Originally Posted by csirip Quote: Originally Posted by pinchy Quote: Originally Posted by kks Quote: Originally Posted by csirip Quote: Originally Posted by kks Quote: Originally Posted by csirip Quote: Originally Posted by talk_shows_on_mute I'm sorry, was that a little dig at me?...
these damn quotes are serving as a wonderful stress reliever from finals! absolutely hilarious!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by dhc905 My personal favorite: Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't fuck with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed LOL
is the zaf 708 stretch?
the zaf look nice. those are 87p correct?
cool. i will check it out. looks like they give you first 3 trials for free! just out of curiousity, what do you set your "lead time" to be? and does it ever lag and miss the auction end time? i'm scared to set it too low in case it lags a little bit.
hi, i know this topic was brought up in the past, but i forgot what the name of the program was. im referring to the program that automatically bids for you on ebay at the last second. which program (if you use it) do you use? and where can i find it?
hi, just got my zaf 60d in the mail and noticed that it does run a bit larger than i wanted. has anyone had any success in shrinking these jeans (wash in hot water and dry?). or will that mess up the wash of the jeans? thanks.
just to clarify...i was referring to your pictures...hot.
i think that size fits you perfectly. they may stretch out over time, so you might want to take that into consideration. my es has stretched out considerably since i got them (either that or i just lost weight). but nonetheless, they look hot.