or Connect

Posts by masterduck510

does it typically run large? (i am referring to men's sizing)
Quote: Originally Posted by orphanjones Quote: Originally Posted by masterduck510 grill up some frut (i.e. pineapples, bananas, etc.). mix nutella with some heavy cream and microwave it for a min to form more of a sauce consistency. drizzle it over the grilled fruit. add some whipped cream and some crushed nuts on top. delicious. someone watches giada de laurentiis... lol. i can't get enough of the food network. ...
hi there, i've been on a long journey to find the perfect pair of shoes/boots to wear with jeans. i'm looking for something similar to these. where can i find shoes/boots similar to these??? thanks!
grill up some frut (i.e. pineapples, bananas, etc.). mix nutella with some heavy cream and microwave it for a min to form more of a sauce consistency. drizzle it over the grilled fruit. add some whipped cream and some crushed nuts on top. delicious.
do A-pockets typically run smaller than bootcut (in men's)? I'm sorry, I'm relatively new to sevens.
shazor 60b 27x30 (or 26x30) koffha 796 27x30 zaf 70z 28x30 these are for sure sales. thanks.
i'm still confused
well said. there isn't ONE best cut. it's all about how it looks on YOU and your body type. everyone's body is different. now if you were referring to the wash, then that's another story. the 772 on the koffha does look a little bland. that's just my opinion of course. Quote: Originally Posted by chrisislayzie gosh not everybody has the same body length/legs whatever fits you best, thats why thers variety, people arent forcing you to buy...
i vote for the 1st. but both are nice shades.
It does have a little bit of stretch in them though (2%). Therefore, I would suggest sizing down one if you like the jeans more fitted or just sticking to your regular size if you don't want them too tight. They will stretch out as you wear it.