or Connect

Posts by hanzo

Hey ladies, If my gf wears a 26/27 in SFAM what does that translate to for RR and TRs? I want to get her a pair of jeans for her bday.
tynenol
scarjo, jessica alba, and cherlize theron! end of story. PERIOD, no buts!
TTIUWOP!!! just kidding most girls are sensitive about their figures. Trust me i know, i get in trouble everytime i talk to a girl about their weight. If i say the truth, they get pissed, if i lie they'd know i'm lying. Best choice is to ignore them. but yeah, eat healthier and do more cardio! i'm sure u'll lose the fat in no time!
Quote: Originally Posted by soulfly I'm actually glad that in Calgary there aren't many places that sell R&Rs. Why? I don't want to be wearing the same jeans as everyone! true that... but the truth is, a lot of people are wearing R&Rs now in calgary, did you see the clubbing crowds? almost all are in R&Rs now. But still I guess majority are girls but I see lots of guys in RRs now too. It's starting to get really popular and becoming the norm. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by staluckey two words JEANS BAN!! won't work, i had denim ban in my sig for a while now. and yet i still bought 2 pairs this week... and i'm a guy haha, i feel bad for these girls tho. My collection is only 8 pairs tho. btw you girls are rich!!! 60 pairs at $120 a piece. That's a lot of money on jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by candies121 Ok this is my sister and me this Christmas in the Dominican Republic. And this is Bermuda Shorts Day last year at my school (it's like a big end of year party) Haha I thought that looked like macHall! go BSD! here's me at voodoo club on top of the rio hotel at vegas last week.
nice jeans and nice ass
i donno, i think i look good in my henley and taylors :P
they're HOT!