or Connect

Posts by pure_trendz

Hello Everyone    I purchased an apple ipod from what I thought was a reputable site in califonia over -mas and when it arroved well. it was definatly not an apple ipod and definatly not from california. it came from china and came in a apple first generation box but the product inside was not a real ipod it was a fake very poor immitation product.   so I contacted pay pal immediatly and they opened a claim which has been in review for a month now. today I get a...
anyone tell me how I can close this thread now.. I think I have enough in my head now!! Hope GAM gets the point here and does the right thing,.
Quote: Originally Posted by notfrostyjosh i think the phrase you're looking for is: "you're out of line. don't ever talk to me like that again. you're being hateful" hahahah HAAA!! Ok now I finally agree with what your saying.. well said!!! no I am not a hater.. I appreciate your honesty.. it is just not the right time !! I am upset ok.. I lost alot of money ( to me anyways) and I feel like i have been scammed which makes it even...
Quote: Originally Posted by Malencontreux I don't understand why everyone is being rude to this member just because she's new and Gam has been here longer with a higher post count, doesn't mean he couldn't have made a mistake. Believe it or not, we've had scammers on this forum who were trusted members. And in the end, this person is out the money and also has no jeans. And if the package doesn't get sent to the person, doesn't it get sent back to the...
Quote: Originally Posted by treasurehoard I think a good moral of this story is If 2 people are willing to commit crimes to work together chances are in the end someone will probably get ripped off. LOOK there has been no crime done here... I have no idea why GAM would even say such a thing... we never even discuss how the package was being sent etc... so why I am getting dragged into this I have no clue... if he choose to devalue this...
Quote: Originally Posted by treasurehoard I agree with this Josh knows his PayPal shit. Paypal is not losing a wink over you not filing the dispute in time. You should of filed with in 3 - 4 weeks max of not receiving your item. Even if I was in direct contact with the seller every day I would file a dispute at that point just to make sure I had something on file saying the item didn't arrive and if I needed to up grade to a claim I could. You can...
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmRenee Some people do care about the difference in price (priority vs. express), they don't want to pay the extra $15. Yes I guess that true.. But for me . becaus eI import and export alot. I don;t mind the extra couple bucks to help save these situations... If GAM29 wold have shipped with insrance, this would not even be an issue right now... I just wish this never happened.. anyways hopefully he will meet be...
Quote: Originally Posted by notfrostyjosh sure, i know a lot of about how paypal works. probably more than all but 2 or 3 members here. i'm also good at phrasing complaints and using words that will help resolve online disputes more calmly and efficiently because its what i do for a living. your original post is full of inconsistencies, inaccuracies, poor grammar and spelling etc which makes it impossible to help you. maybe not impossible but i dont want...
Quote: Originally Posted by kellygawtscammed Please still pm the hf mediator , just copy and paste that into the pm "to" box. And send them a pm, explain the situation , maybe the mediator can help you come to an agreement. It still isnt right that you are out your money and your item. Im just saying I definitely would never trust that someone would refund me or get the item to me, I would always play safe and file with paypal after a period of...
Quote: Originally Posted by notfrostyjosh hahahaha i bet this is keeping paypal up at night. next time just the facts jack i cant be bothered with this sob story business Ok thats fine.. but can I ask u why you even bothered coming to this thread then if u cant be bothered /??? and it;s called getting my side of the drama out ... as did Gam29.... theres always 2 sides to a story.. except only one is right. anyways I just started this...