or Connect

Posts by pseudonym

Quote: Originally Posted by smithsj pseudonym that's the best WAYWT post i've seen here in a while. I love the Diesels but it almost seems as if they're the weakest part of the outfit. I'll stop before I start sounding all AF in here. Thanks! Thanaz 8LP is one of the best diesels IMO, really unique color, fabric and well they are thanaz! Also there is no branding -even the coinstrip is really subtle+totally plain back pockets - so its easy to...
Was listenning to DJ Shadow while taking WAYWT pics.
From Diesel section WAYWT thread Glass Reflection Pictures: Thanaz 8LP Rogan T + Scarf Robert Geller Blazer Dior Homme Peacoat Martin Margiela Boots
Keever a little looser in the thigh, which gives it more of a tapered look. Darron, though it is a tapered fit, looks and feels like a slim straightleg because of how much slimmer the thigh is.
Glass Reflection Pictures Thanaz 8LP / Rogan T + Scarf / Robert Geller Blazer / Dior Homme Peacoat / Martin Margiela Boots
Me and Zeppelin More to come...
Shoebox, finally some better pics, although similar overall vibe to my last WAYWT post: YMC jacket, Emanuel Ungaro Scoop sweater, Rogan T and scarf, JeanShop selvege raws, Martin Margiela Boots Gotta big beard, which shall be gone tonight. I will miss it, and grow it out once again.
me2
^ Yes Rabox DDG26 That is exactly how they come. They also have some hem cut and sew detailing that is not shown in the pics.
Just found this cool picture editor on the iphone, and I love B&W. Yesterday YMC, DieselBlackGold, JeanShop, Martin Margiela Today Rick Owens, AnnD, Rogan, Martin Margiela, ohh and groceries...