or Connect

Posts by pseudonym

Not sure if it fits your exact taste or size, but I listed a Diesel M65/blazer jacket in the mall today...
^ Just want to point out something Levi. See how the pillows on your couch compliment it, and also your carpet... Marron, Wine, Brown, Beige, Tan, ivory. Now immagine if either the pillows or your carpet was pure black or pure white. It would totally change the appearance of the room. That is what Im saying about your outfit. Its not bad, but the black shirt underneath really stands out, where as it would blend in and compliment the outfit if it were nearly any...
Quote: Originally Posted by Levislad Must be 772 week! I think any color in the rainbow would have been a better choice than black as a layering tee... And I hope you're not wearing black shoes with that... Otherwise, good fit.
^27
I forgot I had Day After Diors, thanks for reminding me slimjim! Lousy, Dreary, Rainy Day in NYC. PHOTOBUCKET PHOTO-EDITING FUN! RO combat boots and DRKSHDW Hoodie, Dior Day After, Vintage long knit scarf.
Nice weather today,~55 = layer up *loosely* Thanaz 8IE, Slouchy cardigan, Rogan scarf (last time for the season), Dior cropped trench, Rick Owens Combat Boots
Nice weather today,~55 = layer up *loosely* Thanaz 8IE, Slouchy cardigan, Rogan scarf (last time for the season), Dior cropped trench, Rick Owens Combat Boots
Quote: Originally Posted by ryanduke shades of greige scarf? No, actually Diesel from SS08
Thanks!^ One more til next weekend.. -Me and the pup- Me: Dior trench / Rogan Tee / Pudel Cardigan / JeanShop Selvage Raws / Dior Bee Hightops Zeppelin: AA Tee Details
I know sometimes I'm criticized for sagging too much, but you need to pull those down atleast an inch.. Especially the 8AA.