or Connect

Posts by pseudonym

Ive lowered the price to $269 and listed them on ebay.   http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Authentic-BNWT-original-DIESEL-Zathan-772-30x30-/320719820859?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item4aac64183b#ht_500wt_1011   See listing for more pics and measurements.
Ive lowered the price to $269 and listed them on ebay.   http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Authentic-BNWT-original-DIESEL-Zathan-772-29x30-/320719814659?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item4aac640003#ht_500wt_1011   See listing for more pics and measurements.
  I have the original first generation zathan 772 brand new with the white and red tags. You oldschool diesel fans know what Im talking about.     Available is 29x30 and 30x30.  The 30x30 is Lab 262.  year '04 (just like the '03 release, not like the newer re-release)  100% Authentic.  Ive sold close to 100 pair of jeans on here since I joined 5 years ago.  You can also check my 100% feedback on ebay user shannon1099.  There are NONE out there in this...
I have the original zathan 772 brand new with the white and red tags. You oldschool diesel fans know what Im talking about.     Available is 29x30 and 30x30. The 29x30 is lab 262 year '05 (just like the 03 original release, not like the re-release). 100% Authentic.  Ive sold close to 100 pair of jeans on here since I joined 5 years ago.  You can also check my 100% feedback on ebay user shannon1099.  There are NONE out there in this condition.  COMPLETELY UNWORN,...
None of my measurements are incorrect actually.  Please don't crap up my thread.  The waist measurement was taken by lining up the front and back and measuring straight across.  I can prove it with a picture.  Yup, 15.75 inches across, as listed.  No tricks, Im not pulling it tight to prove my point.   The jeans which seam to be incorrect to you are stretched out from use.       I know it looks like maybe I am a new seller because of the 0 current...
ENDING IN A COUPLE OF HOURS !!  Pictures and descriptions are up, and all measurements are posted.  Thanks!   http://shop.ebay.com/shannon1099/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686   Also available: 2 pair of Diesel black gold jeans - skinny fit - one black, one greyish blue - fit for size 27. Revick 8KZ 27x30  Worn but excellent condition. Paddom 8EB black and Paddom grey stretch fashion pant, both 26x30.   PM if interested in any.
Are those Zathan 770? Nice Great site layout and song preview. Good luck with everything.
Differences: Krooley - zip fly, fold over back pockets, droop down front pockets. Heeven button fly, teardrop shaped back pockets, regular front pockets. You are right, they are both carrot fits. Krooley is much better though because it actually looks good a bit oversized and sagged.
Thumbs up!
There are sizing variations from style to style, and season to season. These measurements look abnormally small however. Smaller than a "Small". I would inquire whether the Jacket has been altered. Maybe it did not come out that great and thats why they are selling it.