or Connect

Posts by singsingland

Apryl in april, hope you are having fun and a very happy birthday!
These are perfect on you and you look GREAT!
Another thing i would like to add; having a blanket of anonymity isn't necessarily a bad thing. It not only "protects" the mediator, who has a difficult and unenviable job, it would cut down unnecessary and constant speculation of bias based on his/her identity. Since a set of guidelines will be put in place, the mediator should be freed of constant pressure to work without bias from EVERYONE. At this point, we shouldn't jump the gun, question his/her integrity and...
Whether it's a person or a panel, he/she/they take(s) on such responsibility with the aim to help; to make this place better, so we should be patient and supportive. imo, of course. Kelly(she ROCKS!) is one such great example, and other mods too, i'm sure. Like i said, if you are an honest folk, having the mediator will be an added bonus.
Having a Mediator is a great idea and about time too. The forum is a huge, complex and highly complicated place peopled by all sorts. Whether it's panel or a person, there will, inevitably, be bias. To be totally bias free is impossible with anybody, unless it's machines and computers we are talking about. For better or worse, human affairs and complexities are best dealt with by human beings themselves, reason, biasness, emotions, ethics, morals and other things included....
Many, many happy returns! Thanks for being here.
No, no, tell him you are chinese and your bf's black, hahaha...
Sigh... my avatar reflects singsingland's main water source: reverse osmosis of toilet water...
Hope the stupid meanie didn't make you too upset? Don't let his crap get to you, not worth it at all.
Yeah, i missed you... i was wondering what you were up to? You did kinda laid low for a bit too, hehe...