or Connect

Posts by jakolin

I bought this varsity as brand new and worn it 2 times,it doesnt fit me ,amybe slightly bit too small on me..its tagged with size large,would say it would fit normal build person with max 6 ft tall,max 6,ft and 1 if youre normal or skinny...main color is beige,and cotton material,inner lining has madras pattern,the jacket is rare and 1000%original im sur about that:))shipping to europe 10 euros,worldwide 13euros..long term members can pay with paypal,members that i dont...
This jacket is new new but i dint have the tags anymore..tagged size is xl but this fits more like medium to large,slim fit of course..pm with offer or trades or anything..ship to worldwide for 12 euros inside europe 9 euros.   here is a link to my local marketplace auction where you can find pictures:   http://www.bolha.com/oblacila-obutev-modni-dodatki/moska-oblacila-obutev/jakne/jeans/diesel-jeans-jakna-m-l-xl-nova-levi-s-energie-1282765952.html   PM me...
1.Dior Homme made in italy tagged w34,never washed,creases starting to show slowly,worn for 6 months)..standard length which i believe around 90 cm..i wore them with turnups..jeans have not been altered in any way..slight scuff mark to crotch but almost unvisible..ship to worldwide only to trusted HF members..shipping 12 euros...i accept offers or if exchange id only accept another pair of dioer but in size w32 -33..selling these as they are too big for me now(lost some...
I have zathans 710 w31 but fits like 32...quite good condition slight but almost no fraying to back hems..year 2003
Tagged w 30 L34(pm me if you need actual measures,from top of my mind as per blue in green measurment the upper tight is 28,5 cm max 29 after they were worn and stretched out abit,leg opening is 17 max 17,5cm,inseam is 32 altough these are tagged with L34 the inseam have shrinked abit..they were worn 1,5 years washed 2 times only,lots of life left in them,the whiskers and honeycombs look amazing(pictures dont do them justice at all) there is slight fraying in destryoage...
I have couple of sunglasses for sale,im making a huge closet sale,i bought these some time ago from a seller on ebay but hadnt had chance to sell them so ill post them here,they ae all 1000%original and brand new!) I dont know the model names by memory but if you want i can look them up and i can give you more actual photos as well!   Sorry for the photos not being in right order.Please note that some photos were taken by me and some i just used that sellers photos,i...
Selling all my prps stuff,dont like their fits no more i usually waer only raw jeans now so these need to go.They are tagged with size 34 but for gto you need to size up alittle,i have also impala in w32 and those fit ok..the inseam is a standard prps length thats about 33inch something bout that.they were never altered or anything hem is in exc.condition.these look great with boots im selling in HF mall also,the sendra motorcycle boots.   asking for 240 usd shipped...
1.Diesel Onijo 71g w32 L34(more like 33),i wear usually L32 and these are ok you need some bunching on slimmer jeans anyway..these are like brand new condition wash still deep just liek when they were new,these were practically unworn and never washed! asking for 60 euros only!   2,Slammers 71b w33 L32...these dont have the tassels at the back i took them off as i dont like them:)the wash itself is like when it was new,washed only once and worn a handfull of...
1.For sale are clarks reely winter boots made from real leather and have a inside liniing to make your feet very warm,really quality shoes and looks great on winter days with tucked in jeans look,they can be esaily worn in those snowy days also.They retail over 100pounds i think and are not easy to get.I love these shoes but i have to let them go because i feel they are slightly too big for me.clarks shoes run a little big,these are tagged with uk 9..i usually wear eur...
Im selling these sunglasses:   1.Persol 649 tortoise,size 54-20 brand new,only tried on but are slightly too big..polarized lens of course:)  100 eur Preferablly to a european HF member as you guys in usa can get this for same price in  stores on sale..   2.Rayban 2140  polarized black frame size 54mm,brand new bought too big (need a 50mm as i rather have small face and head)   3.Rayban 2140 non polarized lens,tortoise frame green lens size 50mm,worn but in...