or Connect

Posts by lauriebell

Wow. While I'm not entirely surprised that this happened, I didn't think it would happen this soon. I know I'm a little late to the "complain about the bans" party, but just my two cents... people that were banned may have deserved to have been banned for various reasons, but the actual stated reasons for the bans are, at best... flimsy. That being said, Dave is not a horrible person. Yes, there may be a disconnect between Dave and the forum just by virtue of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by MiztaMike aipume for mod! ha. i think that ship sailed a long time ago.
Hi Everyone, I know I have been MIA the past week. I have no idea what has gone on in the past week, but I'm assuming there has been some drama given the "Everyone just chill" line on the homepage. Anyways, I just sent Dave an email letting him know that effective immediately, I am stepping down as Team Manager. Unfortunately work (and life in general) does not allow me to have much an an e-life and it's not fair to the site to continue in this role. Plus I'm a big...
Ok - I'm done bothering, Anton.
Quote: Originally Posted by hp5rebec Assuming the dead fish story is true, I'm very disappointed. However, I think we should look at the whole picture, which won't happen until Obama chooses his entire Cabinet and staff. Please, give him some time, and don't giggle excitedly every time he appears to stumble. Jesus, if I did that every time W stumbled, I'd be in a straight jacket. Unfortunately, yes - the dead and decomposing fish story is...
Quote: Originally Posted by ri0tp00f Well then those three posts you've ever deleted were in this thread. There was another post you deleted... in response to mononami or whatever his name is... he said foreign stocks went up and you posted a link to an article about US stocks that went down. Correct. The other one was actually one that I deleted and ended up discussing via PM. Also, I don't restore all of Anton's posts - some are too...
Quote: Originally Posted by ri0tp00f wrong. I neg those posts that are illogical, inane, or incorrect. PS HaHa charade you are, lauriebell. We should restore your deleted posts the way you restore anton's Haha - I don't mind restoring it as there was nothing wrong with it at all. For the record, I have deleted maybe 3 posts of mine ever. I don't feel like e-arguing. Also, it wasn't a protest - it was a statement of fact. Anton's get...
Quote: Originally Posted by ross Camhabib and sehnsucht, thanks for showing us how juvenile and irrational the opposition to Obama really is. Quote: Originally Posted by ross F being a good sport. Eat sh*t, GOP. How's that defeat taste? Better learn to enjoy it... Like the Obama supporters are much better...
If the appointment of Rahm Emanuel is an indicator of things to happen, I think it will be a long four years.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sehnsucht bad news always comes in 3's. my grandmother is very ill my g/f dumped me yesterday and now obammunism. Or you could say - Presidency, Senate, and House.... or because Obama will certainly be afforded to opportunity to appoint at least 1 or more Supreme Court Justices... Executive, Legislative, Judicial. But in all seriousness, I am curious to see what the next 4 years will bring.