or Connect

Posts by preciousjwl26

That bag is gorgeous!!!
The USPS website says if the package is in the mail by Dec 22nd it will be at the door by Dec 25th. I was really shocked to see that since it took almost 2 weeks to get a package that was shipped priority.
The only thing that ever worked for me was Proactiv, but it did dry out my skin until I started using Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturizer.
I'd like one too. preshfresh@gmail.com Thanks
I have been searching everywhere for a pair of fleece, but my local TJ Maxx only had TR denim for $99. I am going to check the other location today, but I am ready to give up
I've never had a problem with bleeding either
I'm no expert, but it looks fake to me. I also noticed that there is hardly any patina, but according to the date code it's almost 6 years old.
I have been lusting for a pair of high waist wide leg jeans and I finally found a pair that fit. I wanted a pair of SFAM gingers, but these fit so much better and they are really comfy.
Quote: Originally Posted by 2venus I just bought the same Toywatch, mine has a blue mother of pearl face though. That sounds pretty, where did you buy it? Saks seems to only have a few styles.
I have a very short list that includes a Toy watch, Dyson DC07 (in pink or red), CL slingbacks and a Louis Vuitton carryall.