or Connect

Posts by angeeleeta

Issey is the best cologne ever. I can pick that scent up and I want to follow it like a bloodhound.
I worked for Toyota for awhile... basicaly get all the info. NADA, KBB, Edmunds, etc on price. Then find similar cars for the price... show them what you'll pay and why you'll pay. Be firm, and if they don't fall it's for one reason, they can't. They may be into the car too deep. In that case, you have to re-evaluate how badly you want that particular car. Walk out and call back the next day, just to make sure they won't take your offer. The car market is shit, and any...
I would like to watch it but I'll just wait for it to become a Spike re-run.
Bumble and Bumble is amazing. I use b Creative Pomade Spray by Bennie Factor, it's great for dry styling. My hair is curly, and it's a great style holder and shaper.
I had them done once. Very pretty, but a lot of upkeep and rather expensive for the time they last. A little tip... apparently the makers of botox are going to be selling a mascara on the market soon that actually stimulates the growth of your lashes. They predict it will be "bigger then botox".
I went from the Depo shot (9 years) to the Nuva Ring last fall. I just change my ring every three weeks because I can't imagine having a period again. Totally fine for you, and saves me thousands on lady products. I also had terrible periods, and being able to avoid them was a huge part of picking my hbc.
I am an over sweater, and tried everything to make it stop. I even got prescription strength Certain-Dry from my doctor, it has a higher amount of aluminum chloride in it then OTC CD. However, it was so uncomfortable, it made my pits itch so bad and it actually bled out the dye in some of my clothing. I also started getting some weird cyst like bumps in my underarms as well. I started getting botox in my pits about 3-4 years ago to stop the sweating. It works like a charm...
You are interested in one of items for sale but I cannot reply back to your PM because your inbox is full! Thank you!
Our head bartender gets paid $11 plus tips.
If it's a really bad condition, Botox will clear it up for you and may even be covered by your health insurance.