or Connect

Posts by mischief

I think they might run a little small, I had to size up
real taylor joyride and taylor desecration
Quote: Originally Posted by birdy DIESEL Homme - Jeans - Pantalon jeans DIESEL sur YOOX Is there anybody here who can help me identifying this slammer wash? THX 61x i believe
authentic floyd attica
mine are worn in with little to no rust and its one of my favorite pairs. i'd get it for a good price...
Quote: Originally Posted by lightforce2 Diesel Zathan Size 30 PreOwned - eBay (item 130206423811 end time Mar-22-08 16:03:05 PDT) what model are these? I can't figure it out at all. zathan 764
Did a search but only found threads in the sales & coupons forum for the company. Anyone ever buy anything for them? Curious to hear what other people's experience was and if they are a legit company. Maybe my case was just isolated? I just registered a complaint with the BBB of SoCal, this is a more detailed version: Found them on toutie.com and made a purchase from their website on 1/29/08 for two pairs of RR denim that I was trying to get for my gf for Valentine's...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sokar What exactly is an 'obvious reason' to move to New Jersey? Give me just one. One obvious reason is so that they don't have to charge sales tax...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dave sweet. Lorna just used the system to list an item: BNWT Rock & Republic Aqua Light Blue Kiedis Jeans 26 on eBay, also, Women's Clothing, Clothes, Shoes Accessories (end time 01-Mar-08 12:45:03 GMT) Hmmm listing removed :/ They did the same thing to half of my listings because of mentioning HF :/ :/
add this user to this list: mamaso2007 Literally messaged me about 15 times on ebay asking for a deal, finally gave her the deal but someone else ended up buying it. Then she asked me to get her another pair which I went out of my way to do..she bought and paid for it and didn't ask me until AFTER she paid to overly devalue the jeans ($10) and mark it as a gift which I refused to do. I refunded her money right away and then she negs me and tells me I'm hard to deal...