or Connect

Posts by mischief

Quote: Originally Posted by bdog789 Watch for the announcement at TheZathan772.com tonight or tomorrow! LOL, I love jjdenim and all, but that video intro is lame!
I think the point of re-issuing them for jjdenim might be that since they are (supposedly) selling high volumes of Diesel jeans, and they sold out all of their stock of 772's they had a few months back, its a good place to test out how re-issued denim will do, especially since they are one of the only online shops to send internationally. I'm not positive, but I assume that a majority of consumers don't frequent this board and wouldn't know that they could pick them up...
Haha, I was about to call you crazy, but that makes more sense
Wow thats a long drive... Is that cheaper than flying?
lol
ya worn pics plz...sweet wash :]
Quote: Originally Posted by xr4ti 100%Auth DIESEL Zathan Art 80Y Lab 325 Rare JEANS Sz 34 - eBay (item 290223037828 end time Apr-22-08 14:54:11 PDT) Authentic? The color seems off to me so i am not sure. Thanks in advance. Looks good to me, albeit a bit washed out
We booked the Silversmith on SouthWashburn last night. About 6 blocks away on the map from Grant Park. Travelodge was completely sold out... I thought being close to the lake would make it a bit breezy, but oh well, we'll still have fun
Radiohead, NIN, RATM, Black Keys, Broken Social Scene, S Jones & the Dap Kings, Kanye Already got our tix! Wheres the best place to stay and best places to shop? And wuts the weather like in August over there?
real or not? also what wash? The Sexiest! DIESEL Lowky Style Skinny Jeans 24 - eBay (item 180231091434 end time Apr-17-08 19:40:00 PDT)