or Connect

Posts by mischief

They run about a size big in my experience. I ended up just returning it though since I didn't really like them at all
real insomnia
?? it's just en ebay user id
Ya I was lucky enough to get both in a 27x30 towards the end of last season's sale (or was that the season before?). That wasn't sarcastic btw, I think I got the last pairs in the country...
I got my 71G and 8BI during the sales so...
Damn those are pretty sweet. Wonder if they look that good in person...
Why is that? TWS always does it...
I don't think you'll ever find a cut close to Viker unless you get them altered. I've seen some awesome pairs of neils altered to a slim straightleg and the backpockets match up too since they are tiny
Quote: Originally Posted by bdog789 Watch for the announcement at TheZathan772.com tonight or tomorrow! LOL, I love jjdenim and all, but that video intro is lame!
I think the point of re-issuing them for jjdenim might be that since they are (supposedly) selling high volumes of Diesel jeans, and they sold out all of their stock of 772's they had a few months back, its a good place to test out how re-issued denim will do, especially since they are one of the only online shops to send internationally. I'm not positive, but I assume that a majority of consumers don't frequent this board and wouldn't know that they could pick them up...