or Connect

Posts by mischief

Floyd Attica runs .5 - 1x small and the oxycotins run .5 big so they will probably be huge on you :/
Quote: Originally Posted by marty123 Floyds would tighter in the thighs no doubt. Unless the Henlees are BNWT most likely they came with a 33+ inseam and were hemmed to 32 so I don't think the difference is that big. Plus every pair of R&R's are slightly different in terms of fading so pics would be needed to decide. actually the friction wash comes in a 32 length inseam just as the newer stoneys do. The tags show that they are originally 32" and...
They run about a size big in my experience. I ended up just returning it though since I didn't really like them at all
real insomnia
?? it's just en ebay user id
Ya I was lucky enough to get both in a 27x30 towards the end of last season's sale (or was that the season before?). That wasn't sarcastic btw, I think I got the last pairs in the country...
I got my 71G and 8BI during the sales so...
Damn those are pretty sweet. Wonder if they look that good in person...
Why is that? TWS always does it...
I don't think you'll ever find a cut close to Viker unless you get them altered. I've seen some awesome pairs of neils altered to a slim straightleg and the backpockets match up too since they are tiny