or Connect

Posts by mischief

Yeah, neg feedback sucks especially if its not your fault but there's not much else we can do but suck it up. Some buyers are so rediculous... I just had a girl from CA message me 6 weeks after she won an item of mine asking her if she could still pay the invoice for the jeans even though she got a non-paying bidder strike and I got my fees back. Lol, she didn't even want to pay right away, but next week
you can probably get them taken in. I sized down 1 and waist was good but thighs were abnormally large
they fit large
I liked it, but I wasn't a big fan of the backpocket. I like the original more simple stitching and design. I actually like a lot of the Euro released ones though :[
actually i think the $600 jean is a viker
wtf...way to ruin a great wash :/ which season is gonna bring a good timmen wash to the US?? S/S 2012
Henlee and Floyd are the most similar. I'm a 27 in zathans and a 29 in TTS fit R&R's.
its as fitted as all G-star jackets are, but I returned mine because I didn't like the white stripe down the arm
Floyd Attica runs .5 - 1x small and the oxycotins run .5 big so they will probably be huge on you :/
Quote: Originally Posted by marty123 Floyds would tighter in the thighs no doubt. Unless the Henlees are BNWT most likely they came with a 33+ inseam and were hemmed to 32 so I don't think the difference is that big. Plus every pair of R&R's are slightly different in terms of fading so pics would be needed to decide. actually the friction wash comes in a 32 length inseam just as the newer stoneys do. The tags show that they are originally 32" and...