or Connect

Posts by mischief

Quote: Originally Posted by nocamion Does anyone know what washes these are? DIESEL Men - Denim - Jeans DIESEL on YOOX DIESEL Men - Denim - Jeans DIESEL on YOOX Timmen might be 8IL
There's a garage on site which used to be free but it's now like 5 or 10$. If you come before 7am you have to park on the street first until they open the garage. I think the meters are 25 cents for half an hour
Zathan 89Z, 70C both of which were huge on me :/
Timmen 89Z, 73H Farco 82M Zathan 60F, 764 Revick 8HB
I've got the Timmens and they don't stretch much at all. Only worn about 12 hours though total
Quote: Originally Posted by mischief Diesel Matic Denim in Rawness: Free Shipping and Free Returns Wash and how does it fit? Thanks nm found it thanks
Diesel Matic Denim in Rawness: Free Shipping and Free Returns Wash and how does it fit? Thanks
The wash doesn't seem to stretch too much but I've only worn mine about 6-8 hours max. Waist seems small, but I wouldn't size up as the thighs seem TTS. This is on a Timmen BTW, not sure how zathan, slammer, viker, or larkee run in the same wash.
Quote: Originally Posted by FloFromFrance Thanks ! But I miss it ! lol I don't bid on it cause I don't know the wash ! And the auction end at 67,00 EUR :'( :'( 67 euros is a lot for that beat up pair
nope, just bought the one pair