or Connect

Posts by mischief

Zathan 89Z, 70C both of which were huge on me :/
Timmen 89Z, 73H Farco 82M Zathan 60F, 764 Revick 8HB
I've got the Timmens and they don't stretch much at all. Only worn about 12 hours though total
Quote: Originally Posted by mischief Diesel Matic Denim in Rawness: Free Shipping and Free Returns Wash and how does it fit? Thanks nm found it thanks
Diesel Matic Denim in Rawness: Free Shipping and Free Returns Wash and how does it fit? Thanks
The wash doesn't seem to stretch too much but I've only worn mine about 6-8 hours max. Waist seems small, but I wouldn't size up as the thighs seem TTS. This is on a Timmen BTW, not sure how zathan, slammer, viker, or larkee run in the same wash.
Quote: Originally Posted by FloFromFrance Thanks ! But I miss it ! lol I don't bid on it cause I don't know the wash ! And the auction end at 67,00 EUR :'( :'( 67 euros is a lot for that beat up pair
nope, just bought the one pair
Already bought it The gf loves dark jeans, so hopefully she'll like these. Also got her the Liv DK8. Hope they turn out nice!
Quote: Originally Posted by lorna17 Looks like lowky 8FE to me. Stitching looks the same, but the ones on yoox have a "shinier" denim