or Connect

Posts by secretangel

Thank you all!
I haven't been here forever and I've sorta lost the knack of authenticating things. Here's the jeans: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting The seller says that the wash majorly faded... the sigs don't look bad to me but the wash is definitely off. Help appreciated, thank you in advance!
Each time I've sent Expedited Parcel to the USA it's always been 10-12 business days which is really really lame... but even on their website, they state 6 to 12 business days to major urban areas. Expedited Parcel also does not have tracking that is regularly updated as others have mentioned, and the service is actually "delivery confirmation" and information on the website will likely not be updated until you receive the item. Canada Post - Expedited Parcelâ„¢-USA .
Of all the tutorials I've seen on applying false lashes, they are always the last step in the makeup process- after the eyeliner, eye shadow, etc. The best glue to use is duo glue...I've tried two other drugstore brands and it comes off wayy too easily...duo glue is a very nice adhesive that dries clear (the one in the white and blue box). I recommend the following two tutorials, full with pictures: 1. Specktra.Net 2. Specktra.Net
Few major points: Pricing ... effective Feb 20 - FREE GALLERY - lower insertion fees Feedback - Buyers will only be able to receive positive Feedback (I think this is a big FU by Bill Cobb before he steps down)...starting in May - Positive repeat customer Feedback will count (up to 1 Feedback from the same buyer per week) - When a buyer doesn't respond to the Unpaid Item (UPI) process the negative or neutral Feedback they have left for that transaction will be...
Aww, that's sweet of your friends. And I really really like those R&R What wash/style are they?
Within the last 2-3 weeks my cheeks (my left one is worse) have become quite red and dry...first time this has ever happened too. I'm sure it's due to the colder temperatures, but my daily moisturizer isn't very effective as I notice dry flakes after a few hours and the redness doesn't go away. It's quite annoying because I can't wear makeup to cover it since it just makes my face drier. Does this happen to anyone else, and have you found any moisturizer/routine that's...
I think the Effens are an awesome wash When I got them in the mail I was even more excited about them than when I first bought them for my bf. They match with almost anything, IMO.
Malencontreux, I wish I could put you in my pocket and carry you around with me.
That's funny. And sad all at the same time.