or Connect

Posts by ka2010

you were made for TRs they look really good on you!
they fit you very well. i think the pockets look a little long in the back. just imo
DIESEL Women - Denim - Jeans DIESEL on YOOX matic 81m 28/32, 30/32 $142
no? why do you say that? sheesh i wish i had known that before i cut the tags off!
Breaking out the matics for the first time today!
i love that wash!
yeah, so i know everyone posts their pics of matics, but now I know why! they are so comfortable, i never wear jeans this skinny but i would definitely feel comfortable wearing these even with flats. and most importantly, even though they are really low rise, they passed the stairs test (walking up stairs without crack showing). They are tts.
Quote: Originally Posted by jessicalm I can't remember exactly how much they were but retail was higher than the current yoox price. I paid $180 or more for mine. So yes, this is a good deal IMO. Especially since they are virtually non-existent everywhere else. yeah, they are realllly hard to find, so i gladly paid $150 as soon as i saw them on yoox i'm so glad to see other people snagged some pairs as well!
Hey just wanted to let the girls know that there are matic 81Ms at yoox right now. I know I have been looking for these forever, so hopefully someone else will find this link useful! (L34) 29 30: DIESEL Women - Denim - Jeans DIESEL on YOOX (L32) 28 29 30: DIESEL Women - Denim - Jeans DIESEL on YOOX use the code yoox2008 for 10% off, they come out to $150 shipped, which is a pretty good price imo
i want to buy your jeans!