or Connect

Posts by pedo

alan mikli and oliver peoples. A lot of cool designers coming out of italy and the netherlands right now too. Dont have too much distribution in the states however.
give me some flake or cadbury dairy milk anyday
The Sàfilo Group does Diesel eyewear if memory serves me correctly.
Quote: Originally Posted by jamieem And still hot as hell. lol, i thought you were talking about renzo.. but yeah, ur only as young as you feel!
Random blurb I noticed in todays WWD: HEAD AND SHOULDERS: Diesel honcho Renzo Rosso has been absent from the front rows since Dsquared in Milan and was MIA at Martin Margiela and Sophia Kokosolaki on Tuesday. But he has a good excuse: He just had surgery to fix a shoulder damaged from some rather daredevil aerial water skiing over the summer, but is said to be doing fine. WWD.com Fashion news, retail news, beauty news and more from Women's Wear Daily so this dude...
cassette playa is not 'haute couture' lol.
gawker.com nytimes.com nymag.com fashionista.com honestforum.com wamu.com ahotmess.typepad.com google.com jezebel.com
kind of bulbous and unflatterring bud. also shortens your legs a lot. basically you usually have awesome style..these..confuse me.
shite, whoever is in that diesel luppy/series-b(?) belt...i kind of hate/love u. looks awesome
Quote: Originally Posted by hybridized i couldnt find any online shops with f/w winter, please share it with us. Adventice.com ... La boutique qui vous ressemble : culture, mode et art de vivre gay (french but ships worldwide) ssense.com - Diesel, G-Star, Juicy Couture, D&G and more (canadian but ships ww) send sales