or Connect

Posts by BEFORE_DISHONOR

The money's on the table
So I have been looking for Pureology on the internet instead of trying to find a salon that carries it too see if I could save some money and I came across this article: Salon Exclusive? The Truth About Hair Salon Product Diversion - Associated Content I was curious what are other peoples thoughts on this?
I emailed global response I will post whatever response I get from them.. Hopefully someone else here has had to claim vat and can come up with an answer..
WELL ID LOVE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE CAN FIGURE IT OUT, IT DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT TOO ME
I'm in Florida.... We did get the full 19.6% back from marc jacobs so what I do not get is how louis vuitton can be different? It said on the global refund form that they can't charge you a fee too get your vat back in the store but they can charge you a fee to get your vat back through global refund... When I checked global refunds website they take a % between 2-4 so it doesn't explain the missing %...
Can someone please explain to me why Louis Vuitton only had to give back 12% vat and not the full 19.6% vat that it charges in Paris, france... My vat refund was allot suckier then I thought it would be.I do not understand why we only got back 12% I thought the law was if You do not live in the country you get the full 19.6% back? Anyone know about this?
HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR? HAHAH FRIGGING AWESOME
myspace.com theknot.com gmail.com etsy.com craigslist.org (I need a new bedroom set) louisvuitton.com heartbreakerfashion.com honestforum.com hatebreed.com ticketmaster.com
Does anyone have a generic list of what should be done to change your last name after you get married. So far I have done: DMV, Social Security, Passport, credit cards,bank w2 and work info, medical records and car loan.... Anything else I might be missing or forgetting?
Oh lord