or Connect

Posts by missbest

here ya go... http://www.honestforum.com/seven-all...i-studded.html
i think i'm up to 30+ now... it's an addiction! i've sold a bunch too
you better go today to see if you can.... you should be able to
you can order from amazon too Amazon.com: SinuCleanse Nasal Wash System, Unbreakable Neti Pot With Salt Packets: Health & Personal Care
i have a friend who adopted a golden retriever while in college. the dog lived with her for a year, and then she graduated college and got a job about an hour away from school, so she moved. it turned out the place didn't allow dogs so she ended up having to take the dog back to her parents house 4 hours away. plus on top of that, she worked such long hours that she would have not had any time to take care of poor jack. i think you should wait until you've started grad...
i had a KILLER sinus headache today, so i just bought a neti pot... wow, that thing works WONDERS.... just wanted to share and thank ben for a very interesting but useful post!
oh i LOVE them. i totally want a pair but i'm going to have to wait.... since i bought something like 4 pairs yesterday...
are you talking about flynts? i believe that they still are around...
EDIES ARE SKINNY!!! i tried them on at bluebee with mimismama earlier last month and they are sure cute but they looked terrible on me!
i gots the addy... pm me if ya want it! btw, that's the FUNNIEST shit i've seen in a while. let's all chip in and get her a gift!!!!