or Connect

Posts by missbest

Quote: Originally Posted by tiff missbest found her myspace and her name is jahmmy and it all makes sense. well i AM one of the DDNA "super sleuths" should this be surprising?!
i don't like revolve but mainly b/c i live in california and i don't like to be charged tax. i think i've only bought one or two things from them....
i hope she logs on here to see this thrilling thread.... change the locks after she's done taking care of the dogs or tell her you don't need her help anymore...
Quote: Originally Posted by 98CLChick If she bought the car for him, then she had every right to take it away. I don't like some of the rules my parents have, but as long as they are paying for my car/ins/etc then I will deal with it. EXACTLY! mom's car, mom's rules. apparently he didn't take her serious enough and three weeks later there was booze in the car, regardless of who is belonged to. if he's so worried about public humiliation, then...
Quote: Originally Posted by viviern well if they were looking for close family, i'd always think that "mom" and "dad" would be self-explanatory. that and "home" as well as either your last couple incoming and outgoing calls....
ohhhhh i don't know what wash these are but i accidently got them from some retard selling them as women's jeans. if you need a 29 let me know.
don't buy from her.
i sized down 2... i was an older 29 but i can fit into a 27 easily
i own a zune and i love it.... no problems yet. i had an ipod once upon a time and i wasn't a fan....
^^ if it's not, i'll gladly send you some certain dri and certain dri AM! just let me know