or Connect

Posts by missbest

Quote: Originally Posted by begret ^^Yeah I feel them because I am so close to the epicenter. I am used to earthquakes,I have been through all the big California ones for the last 48 years. Recent Earthquakes for 118-34 <<
arnica is AMAZING! i tripped and fell a couple weeks ago, landing on and breaking a brittle plastic chair. i had a huge cut and then a bruise the size of my hand, (palms and fingers, it was HUGE) on my upper left thigh... it was pretty bad but arnica helped a lot. it was a good thing i wasn't wearing any nice jeans--just shorts--so no PD was harmed in the accident. just my thigh...
Quote: Originally Posted by camhabib The way a GSM signal works (in particular, time division), vs that of a CDMA, is that the transmitter in a sense is being rapidly turned on and off. The buzzing occurs not because of the wavelength of the signal, but because of this rapid switch. Some higher end sound systems have what's called RF shielding, which is the use of radio wave blocking materials to surround sensitive components. Anyone who still has or...
i don't see anything or a link..
i haven't had a problem with them either...
hmmm.. is essai slang? my prof always called them redacs... but he was french-canadian...
hillary duff's jeans are rich and skinny lanky in trippin Rich & Skinny Lanky in Trippin at Pink Mascara you can tell by the signature purple stitching
i own about 3 pairs of wrangler 47s. they're really nice and i use one pair as my shooting jeans since they go great with cowboy boots!
Quote: Originally Posted by nthach You can smuggle it in as other substances, like NaHCO3 - baking soda, Teflon powder or glass powder. The problem is getting it past Customs and drug dogs. true, and people pass this shit off too as the real stuff all the time. a while back, my dad's work got in trouble because the big wigs thought that someone from the lab "stole" a kilo of coke (there were 5 kilos total) and replaced it with WALLBOARD. well,...
+1 to the vinegar. i did this with all my black clothes when i worked for a place that required you to wear all black