or Connect

Posts by blackdahliamrdr

FS: Diesel Yarik 88Z 32x30   Purchased from Diesel Store and have been worn many of times .   In good worn condition with minor fading around the pocket areas. I wore these cuffed so there is minor stress above the hemming as shown in the pictures. Still has lots of life left.   I am willing to let these go for 60...feel free to offer on a reasonable price for a quick sale. Shipping within the US via USPS with tracking.   I have 100% positive feedback...
  FS: Diesel Slammer 61N Stretch 30x30   Purchased from Diesel Store and have been worn 2 times with one wash.   In great condition as shown in the pictures, no tears or stains of any kind. Never been hemmed or altered in any way, they are in absolute excellent condition.   I am willing to let these go for 65 obo for a quick sale. Shipping within the US via USPS with tracking.   I have 100% positive feedback on ebay with multiple sales. I am willing to...
FS: Diesel Viker 8AT   Purchased from Nordstrom and have been worn 4 times with one wash.   In great condition as shown in the pictures, no tears or stains of any kind. Never been hemmed or altered in any way, they are in absolute excellent condition.   I am willing to let these go for 65 for a quick sale. Shipping within the US via USPS with tracking.   I have 100% positive feedback on ebay with multiple sales. I am willing to put these up on ebay using...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonee I called up nordstrom and they don't have my size in any store. aw man that sucks. are you going to pick them up anywhere else? maybe urban or did you want it on the sale price?
i got them at Nordstroms for a sale price of 130. aint bad compared to the retail prices.
ah yea the Zafs went quick in Glendale. I was going to go to Santa Anita today but decided not to thinking they wouldnt have much anymore. How is it do they got anything hot still?
yea and im not sure if they have anymore in the smaller sizes. i got on of the only ones and the rest were 38 and stuff like that.
Glendale Nordstrom
75% cotton and 25% Poliesture were you from Tonee? I got mine out here in SoCal
here some extra pics for you Tonee, hopefully they got them for you to pick up if your diggin them. http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...8/forum014.jpg http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...es88/forum.jpg