or Connect

Posts by MISSPOOKIE

Not quite sure what the size requirement is, but if it seems like its taking forever using the tool, most likely its too big. Try using image shack as dannysgirl45 suggested. Here is a link on how to do it. Let me know if you have any questions. put pics up
Im heeeeeeeeeeeeere, PM'd you! and Cez, screw the jar, a barrel is more like it.
Too premature, and I think there are much more deserving candidates. Pretty cool however, he donated the 1.4 million $ cash award to charity.
Quote: Originally Posted by anthony Okay so i fail at the internets reword: "^ I agree with misspookie, those shuuzzz aren't cool at all" LoL Thats better.
Quote: Originally Posted by anthony I was in agreement, that them shuuz were not at all cool I assumed your comment was directed at me since the arrow was pointed up at my post. Must have been posting at the same time.
Quote: Originally Posted by anthony ^ Not cool at all oh, I thought he was asking for opinion. should have lied and said they were awesome.
I would just sell them to be honest. How much and how soon do you expect to grow? By the time you maybe fit them properly you'll be on to something else... different style... different fit.
too big overall and I think they have too much slack at the bottom. when you say grow...when do you plan to fit into them? lol
Back in the day would probably say they're pretty cool, now... not so much.
Go to Shoppers Drug Mart and try Vichy 'Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo'. Its reasonably priced and works well! Looks like this: I would suggest however going to a doctor because if you have had it for that long, it may be a medical skin condition such as psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, or eczema as opposed to sensitivity to a product. The overgrowth of yeast can also cause dandruff which is caused by stress, hormones, too much oil on the scalp, or problems with the...