or Connect

Posts by DenimZealot

CAN YOU NOT READ??? i dont drink alcohol....and smoking is to help with my cancer treatments....yes. people under 35 do suffer from nonsmoking related cancers.....my meds do sometimes give me double vision at nite time so my typing becomes lessend by it... SORRY....if it bothered you...but this is how i have to live my life and wanted to make a point .....
again..just some facts and my opinion!
yes, constantine..that would be but how many of those 'intelligent' people do you actually know? ....driving sober IS the best way to go...hence why I am not an advocate of the ol' smoke and drive...I don't drink alcohol at ALL..EVER. to me, its a 'disgusting' habit. That kills THOUSANDS upon Thousands each and every year. ..I was simply stating..that from a 'behind the wheel' point of view...I'd much rather it be a stoner than a DRUNK. From a personal stand...
I would like for you to not become a statistic that I help support with my taxes...my $0.02... WHAT is that???? a 'statistic' *in my best Dave Chappelle voice * FOR SOME WEED???? I guess only my fellow 'stoners' will get this 'Half Baked' reference the effects of THC affect every person differently...some people sit around... get lazy and have 'snack-A-palooza 2006' and others get creative and write very elaborate responses on internet chat boards......or...
silly...I love yer avator pic!!!! what does the writing say??
I think its real....but her boobs....are OBVIOUSLY FAKE!!!!! teeheehee ;p
BIG!!! I needed a 25 in them and I normally wear a 26 in the other TR's...
ps. love those. and they will be SUPER cute on you!!!!! *as is everything!!!* lil' cutie bootie
GET a 2 !!!! U are a 25 in TR, right?? I wear a 26 sometimes 27 in TR...I have a few pairs of Frankies and am now moving back to them *after realizing that TR's are not the best fit for me* yes. sad but true....I have a 4 in all of my frankie B's..including the newest pair I just got in the mail *jumping up and down* and just know if you get the 3" rise..which is the one I always get cuz i'm so short waisted...they ARE DEF. BUTT crack low. and I'm talkin'...LOOOOOW....
miss pookie! def....pottie is funny word and pottie sounds better than toilet!