or Connect

Posts by loramar

Problem? No problem. Like I said before, I'm just interested to know what the wash is.   They're not Black Gold. The pics are taken from the white-label section of the website. FW2013.    It just seems strange that they would feature these jeans, and then not tell us what they are, and not sell them on the website.
Yeah, they have the whole outfit up on the online store, but when you click on the jeans, it doesn't take you anywhere. You can see it here.   It's a real mystery.   There's also another picture of the same cut and wash, but in a slightly different colour. They don't give a name for them on the website though.     Edit: it looks a lot more like Narrot in that picutre.
      Hi all,     Does  anyone have any idea what these jeans are? I can't find them on the online store. I think they might be a wash that didn't make it into production. I've seen seen any Diesel jeans with studs on the fly like that. I love them, and I need to know what they are!!
Guys, I've been looking everywhere for a Diesel Julungul jacket from f/w2012. I'll pay a finders fee for anyone who comes across one. M or L. I'm desperate. Let me know.
Bump.
Hi all   I'm after a Diesel Julungul Blazer from the 2012 S/S collection. It's a mottled brown colour with black lapels. Very cool. If you have one you want to move, or if you want the cash, let me know. I'm happy to make an offer, anywhere up to 300$ for new or secondhand.   Shipping is to Australia. Payment through paypal.   Cheers!
I'm  size 30, and I wear 85. I have several Diesel belts, from 95 down to 85, and the 85s are the only ones that fit perfectly. You can also go 90 and get some extra holes punched in it. I have done that a lot, and it works great. There are some belts that you can't put new holes in, studded belts in particular, but for regular leather belts any shoe repair place will put a new hole in for a dollar or two.
Hi All,   I'm seeking a pair of Braddom 802k in iron grey. Size W29 or W30, L32. New or used, it doesn't matter. If you have a pair and are not using them, why not convert them into cash? Paypal preferred. Let me know!   Cheers Loramar.
Hi All,   I'm seeking a pair of Braddom 802k in iron grey. Size W29 or W30, L32. New or used, it doesn't matter. If you have a pair and are not using them, why not convert them into cash? Paypal preferred. Let me know!   Cheers Loramar.
Cheers guys. I have measured all the ones I own, and most run 33in for an L32. I'm guessing an L34 will be really long - like 35in - in Braddom or Thavar or Shioner. No wonder there are always L34 cheap on ebay. They don't fit anyone except giants. I'm 185cm and 35in would be around my toes.